• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
O

ozziebloke

Went there a few months ago... Was a good full service with a cute young asian girl but the massage was very very ordinary.

Fucker123

Bronze Member
Went @ Lili couple of days ago. Half hour full service and massage. Massage was alright, full service and CBJ was excellent, nice Asian lady about 25. I believe name was Stella.

Eddielau

Bronze Member
Feeling horny on new years eve, went to Lili's at about 1pm.
$140 for an hour of massage plus FS.
The lady's name was Angela. Busty (guessing around 130 - 140 pounds), mid 30's, (very) saggy boobs.
Massaged me for 5 minutes before taking off her clothes off. Massaged for another 5 minutes and also tickles my balls occasionally.
Asked me to turn around and started CBJ for maybe 2 minutes, she then asked me to get up so that she can lie down and have me fucked her on top. Come in maybe 10 minutes then got pushed out of the door.
I paid for an hour and got a little more than 20 minutes. The place doesn't look clean, not gonna be back again.

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Lili’s Massage Centre
Open 24/7.
6 Edmunds St, Darwin City NT 0800
Phone: 08 8941 8219

lili2.PNG lili4.jpg lili3.PNG

This salon is right in the middle of the city’s CBD and gets a lot of business during the daytime. The girls that are available are usually okay looking and on a good day you get the choice of a handful. Generally speaking, you can get a reasonably good service here and it’s well positioned.

Krian08

Bronze Member
Terrible Experience at Lily's..
I needed to give an elderly friend a good experience. I called TC in Berimah and spoke to a lovely lady. She sent photos and said $150 for full service with double shots.. was about going there and someone recommended Lily's.
Off we go to Lily's. The mamasan directed my friend to one of the ladies and said 150 for one hour with single shot and 200 for one hour with double shots. Tried bargaining on double shots on 150 but without luck.
So i paid 150 and My friend went in and the mamasan asked me if i wanted to have a good time too and i said i would if it would be with her. She sadly declined and i go to sit in my car.
After about an hour or less..(wasn't really looking at the clock).. my friend comes out.
I ask him how it went and he said he had massage for only about 10 minutes and the lady gave him a condom suck and said that was it. He asked her for sex and she requested $100 from him. He gave her an extra 100 and she gave him another condom suck and said he should leave.
I was pissed.. so i went back in and asked the mamasan what that was about when she said double shots was 200 and asked for a refund. The mamasan denied it in covering up for the lady and i asked how come my friend came twice and could not get an answer. Being a gentleman, i left with my friend. Never going there and would never recommend it..