Kamagra Oral Jelly

Bob Noodle

Silver Member
I had an order with www.kamagraoioioi.com that arrived without problems in the mail. My only concern is that it was a 50 pack and had just under a year till the stamped expiry date on the box. I'm sure it doesnt stop working exactly on that date of course, which is good as i doubt i will get through them all before the official expiry. Maybe the pineapple flavour is not as popular and so had been on shelf for a while before they sent it to me, but i had hoped for a longer expiry date.

Stevez

Silver Member
I had an order with www.kamagraoioioi.com that arrived without problems in the mail. My only concern is that it was a 50 pack and had just under a year till the stamped expiry date on the box. I'm sure it doesnt stop working exactly on that date of course, which is good as i doubt i will get through them all before the official expiry. Maybe the pineapple flavour is not as popular and so had been on shelf for a while before they sent it to me, but i had hoped for a longer expiry date.
Maybe next time you order, request a longer expiry. Or did you buy the ones that were discounted due to the nearing expiration date?

Bob Noodle

Silver Member
I'll do my best to get through them, but i don't seem to remember them being on special or mentioning they had limited time till expiry date.