• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Kamagra Oral Jelly

Bob Noodle

Silver Member
I had an order with www.kamagraoioioi.com that arrived without problems in the mail. My only concern is that it was a 50 pack and had just under a year till the stamped expiry date on the box. I'm sure it doesnt stop working exactly on that date of course, which is good as i doubt i will get through them all before the official expiry. Maybe the pineapple flavour is not as popular and so had been on shelf for a while before they sent it to me, but i had hoped for a longer expiry date.

Stevez

Silver Member
I had an order with www.kamagraoioioi.com that arrived without problems in the mail. My only concern is that it was a 50 pack and had just under a year till the stamped expiry date on the box. I'm sure it doesnt stop working exactly on that date of course, which is good as i doubt i will get through them all before the official expiry. Maybe the pineapple flavour is not as popular and so had been on shelf for a while before they sent it to me, but i had hoped for a longer expiry date.
Maybe next time you order, request a longer expiry. Or did you buy the ones that were discounted due to the nearing expiration date?

Bob Noodle

Silver Member
I'll do my best to get through them, but i don't seem to remember them being on special or mentioning they had limited time till expiry date.