• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is Missionary Boring?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I love missionary, but I do agree that it depends on what your after in the moment (or hopefully longer...lol!) Missionary is more intimate than most, but prob not the best if you want 'screw your brains out' experience! Although it does have the ability to be adapted easily to all sorts...

Lisa xxx

C

Charlotte's Web

I like to mix it up, just like anyone really, but missionary is so intimate. Nothing quite like it when you are in the moment!

Happy2

Legend Member
riffraff37 Cowgirl was a bit of a letdown When I thought of a cowgirl It was with long leather boots an open plaid shirt and cowboy hat. But mostly a filthy great whip. Not the view of the back of a girls head

Marko6058

Bronze Member
I love missionary.
My lady is quite petite and very flexible.
When she's on her back, she pulls her ankles up behind her head, spreads her legs wide, giving me a wonderful eyeful of her gorgeous little body.
The sight of my penis disappearing into her snatch is awesome !
She's terrific in any position but missionary, especially with her spreadeagled like that, allows me to do what I like, control the rhythm, depth, speed......wow !

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Exactly Marko......missionary with knees next to ears is a great position. Super sexy from my point of view but you are right you have to be rather flexible and strong to hold the position.
Loving it :)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
You have to move with times FB Anyway I didn't say I was multi pronged only that I would think of the young lady at the time And I am into direct seeding