• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

kirra

Missionary is very stock standard... Like any position tho it depends who and how much you like the person penetrating you. Personally I like to tease and be in total control which always puts me on top :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Depends on which missionary we are talking about The couple who want full face 2face connection or The missionary you remember from childhood You know the one, the couple face to face in a cannibals big black cookpot. I am sure they are not bored at all.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Missionary is great with the right person.:eek:ccasion14
Guess like a lot of things it depends entirely on the other person and the kind of 'double feature' created.
LOL......OMG some guys I would avoid the close up face to face contact....other guys.....oh yeah bring it on.
But to answer the question........missionary might be something like the "old faithful" but it is sooooooo not boring.:notworthy

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well if I was fucking Paris Hilton, then no. I'd Unleash my wrath on her in every position of acrobatic insanity. I'd make sure my sloppy wet meat slapping her naughty face come right after the cumshot.

But if I was making love to a fallen angel like Delta Goodrem, I would love to enjoy slow and gentle missionary. Keeping eye contact. Breathing in sync with her as I watch her pupils dilate and constrict with our breathing. Periodically kissing her gently on the lips and forehead.

F

Farm Boy

Well if I was fucking Paris Hilton, then no. I'd Unleash my wrath on her in every position of acrobatic insanity. I'd make sure my sloppy wet meat slapping her naughty face come right after the cumshot.

But if I was making love to a fallen angel like Delta Goodrem, I would love to enjoy slow and gentle missionary. Keeping eye contact. Breathing in sync with her as I watch her pupils dilate and constrict with our breathing. Periodically kissing her gently on the lips and forehead.

Are you tall enough yoda? Delta'a 6 foot (180cm)

Happy2

Legend Member
is missionary boring ? If a soldier has been in say afghanistan for 6 months and has been celibate because he doesnt know where they have started hiding their bombs now.
He gets home and the lady says yes we can get "Together" but only in the missionary
Is he going to say No thanks love, missionary is boring! I dont think so