• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is Missionary Boring?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave555

Bronze Member
I love missionary, but I do agree that it depends on what your after in the moment (or hopefully longer...lol!) Missionary is more intimate than most, but prob not the best if you want 'screw your brains out' experience! Although it does have the ability to be adapted easily to all sorts...

Lisa xxx

So what is the best position for that 'screw your brains out' experience!' then?

S

Saige

I find the simpliest variations....sometimes its the simply a slightly angling of your hips or bum can make all the difference...

Also I it isnt always the position that make the difference but the chemistry between two people...whether it be two strangers meeting for the first time or long time lovers.....

Saige
xx

B

BBoy02

God no!
i do from time to time love this position.
get her legs on your shoulders and it can be an awesome time. but variety is the spice of life so not every time.
love being able to see my slide into her... its all about the angles ;)

waterbaby

Silver Member
To me it's not the position, it's the way it's positioned, if you know what I mean. No sex in whatever position should ever be boring, if it was the guys would not be able to do it, ie how could you 'get it up' if you were bored?

funflyer

Foundation Member
For me its the best by far but of course variety is important so different positions are amazing and everyone should have a good repertoire of positions to make life interesting. But at the end of the day, if I had to choose only one it would definitely be missionary :cool:

No..
Missionary is my absolute favorite because of the whole body contact and the ability to kiss.I quite like the feeling of being a bit dominated in missionary. We do all sorts but missionary for us is best because it feels so intimate!

Me too! (except the being dominated bit ;))

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
It's always good to spice up the positions to avoid a biting routine haha

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
Missionary is the perfect starting point, mix it up from then on ;)

Chloe Kind

Chloe Kind
Silver Member
Missionary can be amazing with the right person! You have to like kissing and cuddling though to be fair. If you're a starfish on the bottom then you're probably doing it wrong.