• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

India and Rape Victims

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
American rape culture influence has been adopted by many countries around the world. TV shows and Hollywood films and hip hop music encourage and promote rape culture.
Middle Eastern countries have low crime rates and have more respect and enforce strict laws.
Countries that hate American culture influence, have more respect and lower crime rates.
Indians have a highly competitive dog-eat-dog society that embraces American rape culture.

Hmmm so therefore,,, The reason why Australia is full of thieves is because of its convict history... Blame America on it all, go on down with America... People like you make me sick... Blame America for everything... If you hate America and American Culture so much, get off your PC and stop using the web. Hip hop Music makes a killing by singing like that, same as Hollywood , its a all dupe.. LOL

Australia overall has more hatred and less respect for women over all than Americans do, I have lived in Europe/Australia and Americans treat women with far more respect and manners than the British and Aussie men do... sorry but hey.. thats the truth!

I have lived in Canberra for years, and seen more women get hit there by men than anywhere I have lived, and that was white men hitting white women, and that is the truth!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
And so sadly the poor victim died another women's life lost
When you look at the population and the statistics it's still alarming. I am so proud of the Indian women as there has been an increasing up rise of women speaking out and education in schools for self defence. Women are pushing for a safer country for themselves and their daughters.
It is going to take several generations to see change and a safer place for women.

Even in our own country Australia DV and family violence is on the rise