• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe

S

SmilyECoyote

Love Indian food but it doesn't agree with me. Last time I ate indian was in Sydney 4 years ago washed down with a couple cleansing VBs. Wandered into Myer and all of sudden I was sweating and my guts was churning and my freckle was twitching. I ran toward the toilets bumping people out of the way. Similar to chariots of fire. I rushed into the mens and no surprise all the stalls were being used. I looked around in panic and thought fark it and ran to the ladies. I entered like a man possessed and soon discovered all stalls were being used and there was a lady at the sinks so I couldn't do it there. I quickly left with screams of security and pervert ringing in my ears. To my eternal shame I saw an old guy just about to enter the disabled dunny and I thought fark it my needs got to be greater. I launched myself at the wheel chair and spun it around and pushed with all of my dwindling strength toward haberdashery. I made it.......just in time. Apologies to that poor gent.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Mate I love Indian cuisine as well and have the same problem except not to that extent haha.......next time you're out having Indian you might need a nappy as a precaution! Haha