Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe

S

SmilyECoyote

Love Indian food but it doesn't agree with me. Last time I ate indian was in Sydney 4 years ago washed down with a couple cleansing VBs. Wandered into Myer and all of sudden I was sweating and my guts was churning and my freckle was twitching. I ran toward the toilets bumping people out of the way. Similar to chariots of fire. I rushed into the mens and no surprise all the stalls were being used. I looked around in panic and thought fark it and ran to the ladies. I entered like a man possessed and soon discovered all stalls were being used and there was a lady at the sinks so I couldn't do it there. I quickly left with screams of security and pervert ringing in my ears. To my eternal shame I saw an old guy just about to enter the disabled dunny and I thought fark it my needs got to be greater. I launched myself at the wheel chair and spun it around and pushed with all of my dwindling strength toward haberdashery. I made it.......just in time. Apologies to that poor gent.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Mate I love Indian cuisine as well and have the same problem except not to that extent haha.......next time you're out having Indian you might need a nappy as a precaution! Haha