How many partners did you have so far?

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Two marriages. One was amicably (two sons) ended and we still talk from time to time. The second was messy. She decided she wanted to screw a friend and did not care that the youngest daughter knew, rather to blackmail her emotionally. my two daughters and I simply refer to her as the “creature”. The two girls by their own choice do not talk to their mother anymore.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Two marriages. One was amicably (two sons) ended and we still talk from time to time. The second was messy. She decided she wanted to screw a friend and did not care that the youngest daughter knew, rather to blackmail her emotionally. my two daughters and I simply refer to her as the “creature”. The two girls by their own choice do not talk to their mother anymore.

That sucks... I hope everything is okay..

I think the worst for any married human would be to be left for a person of the same sex, so your wife leaves you for another woman, and hubby for another man.. that would be so hard to swallow and to get over. IMHO!

I have had 2.5 Partners..

Last edited:

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
That sucks... I hope everything is okay..

I think the worst for any married human would be to be left for a person of the same sex, so your wife leaves you for another woman, and hubby for another man.. that would be so hard to swallow and to get over. IMHO!

Well over it personally now. But my soul dies a bit when my two (step) daughters (only steps are to the front door of the house), both grown adults, still cry on my shoulder when it all gets too much them. There are some hateful human beings around, their mother and my so called friend were one of them.

You know? After years of not wanting to trust, I still never lost my romantic side. That to me is a good thing.

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
Okay, let’s be honest. Today, none of us are committed to just one partner throughout our life. Everybody has a past, and because nobody is looking. Just give out those magic numbers, will you?
at least 31, and I can name all of them still, only 4 kids from 2 marriages, the others ranged from months to years in a relationship, only 1 was long distance (Perth to Switzerland and that was fun but too expensive to keep flying back and forth). 3 during my time in Uni. I assumed you meant from age 18 onward.

Last edited:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
too many to count, at least 31, and I can name all of them still, only 4 kids from 2 marriages.

The problem in countries like Australia is this everything including relationships are all about Money.. Australia is solely about money..

money1.jpg
But in Europe they believe in romance over money, as money can't keep you warm at night:

romance.jpg
Everything in Australia is money, they myth of Australians not loving money is just that a myth.... Plus in Europe they are not chasing the nightmare of what the great Australian dream has become to try and to pay off a house has became in Australia and this all has major effects on relationships and marriages, and in Europe they know nor do they try to chase the impossible dream of the perfect wedding, relationship, marriage as they know that is a pipe dream, and I say Europe as in Main land Europe, NOT the UK/Ireland.

John Smithl

Legend Member
The problem in countries like Australia is this everything including relationships are all about Money.. Australia is solely about money..

View attachment 85456
But in Europe they believe in romance over money, as money can't keep you warm at night:

View attachment 85457
Everything in Australia is money, they myth of Australians not loving money is just that a myth.... Plus in Europe they are not chasing the nightmare of what the great Australian dream has become to try and to pay off a house has became in Australia and this all has major effects on relationships and marriages, and in Europe they know nor do they try to chase the impossible dream of the perfect wedding, relationship, marriage as they know that is a pipe dream, and I say Europe as in Main land Europe, NOT the UK/Ireland.
What do you mean by romance?
It means different things to different people.

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member

View attachment 85456

View attachment 85457
You're absolutely right. My partner is all about getting a house, where as when I was with my ex from Switzerland she was all about being in love and having great sex and doing other things. It was never even thought of getting a house as apartments were good enough, that is how it was in the states too.

Toofierce

Gold Member
4 full intimate partners (penetrative sex) and one young lads that would sleep naked with, give mutual masterbation (on each other)