• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How many partners did you have so far?

sdm85

Gold Member
My magic number is 2 :D:D:D:D

I do that but i'm at 8!!

Covers all bases. 3 long term relationships to cover my age, i don't come across a "player", it could be the reason that it's somewhat disappointing :D, i've had enough partners that someone else wants me, the girl probably has more than 8 and it's not enough to think i'm lying etc.

Never had a 1 night stand either.

Last edited:
M

Kk Tiz luv being honest had many one nighters but as a partner been with three lovelies:joyful: which i will never forget they were nice, understanding and never were like a pain in @ss
If they were so understanding why did you leave them?:banghead:

Truthfully only two. I married my high school sweetheart, got divorced that was in a relationship :banghead:
SO are you single now or married?:confused:

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
I’ve had four relationships (that I would consider long-term/serious). Sad to say, I took three of my exes for granted while I was with them, and wish only the best for them in the future.

The other one... I struggle to wish him well but no longer wish him any harm. After all, he put my other relationships in a different context by putting me through similar things I had done to others without even realising. So in a way, I had it coming. And it wasn’t a waste of time because I learned a lot.

It is what it is; we’re all just doing our best with what we know and have experienced so far in our lives. :happy:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I’ve had four relationships (that I would consider long-term/serious). Sad to say, I took three of my exes for granted while I was with them, and wish only the best for them in the future.

The other one... I struggle to wish him well but no longer wish him any harm. After all, he put my other relationships in a different context by putting me through similar things I had done to others without even realising. So in a way, I had it coming. And it wasn’t a waste of time because I learned a lot.

It is what it is; we’re all just doing our best with what we know and have experienced so far in our lives. :happy:
great post

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
I've had 2 and married both of them. I loved being married but I must admit, I was too young for husband number 1, he wanted a wife in every sense but I found out too late he was A sexual. I was gullible and naive. I never strayed. If I had my life again, I still would have dated him but I never would have married him.

Josfer72

Gold Member
More than one and less than 100! Some one night stands and some short term relationships! As for long term relationships that i would say I was in love with my partner the number would be 4! The last of which was a disastrous 15 year marriage! It's not in the question but I never once cheated while I was in a relationship! 🙂

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
More than one and less than 100! Some one night stands and some short term relationships! As for long term relationships that i would say I was in love with my partner the number would be 4! The last of which was a disastrous 15 year marriage! It's not in the question but I never once cheated while I was in a relationship! 🙂
Did you know that men are more faithful in relationships woman just have memory loss...not that I believe faithfulness makes a enduring relationship honesty is the best.