• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How many partners did you have so far?

Andy IT

Andy
Diamond Member
I'm not sure. One, two, or a lot? I've always found counting to be disrespectful in some manner. I had sex with special people on special occasions and had special encounters. nothing is duplicated. And I'm appreciative. I could speculate, but why? It's a quality issue rather than a quantity issue.

I'm going to assume that I am under 100 based on your enquiry. :cool:

Tarka6079

Silver Member
I was married for 25yrs but had a wonderful affair for the last 10yrs of that relationship... Great person, sex was gr8 too and she was married. Then met a new woman who was not honest and ditched her after 18mths... Sex was good but what a manipular 🀬. Got a divorce and met my current wife in Bali... Been together 6yrs and love her to bits. I am 62 and about to retire.... Loving life and not looking to stray.... She is younger and sex is still frequent and passionate πŸ˜œπŸ‘

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
I have only been in love once... she broke my heart, that's my reply, always. And please be gentle with this broken one... :)

mrys

Legend Member
Married 3 times, de facto 4 times and a gentleman never gives a number to his indiscretions :)

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I have been refusing to count when this subject came up. I got to 496 including yesterday's but I know I have missed counting many...sad life. Considering putting to an end to this.

mrys

Legend Member
I have been refusing to count when this subject came up. I got to 496 including yesterday's but I know I have missed counting many...sad life. Considering putting to an end to this.
Not your life I hope!? Have a break for a while.......maybe till Monday. But seriously it's not a sad life if you enjoy it. Sex helps to make us more complete. Shallow we might be at times but we have desires both emotional and sexual. Don't be too hard on yourself!