• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

how long can we go without sex?

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
For $800 million, i'd happily never touch my dick again. Hell i'll even chop it off :D
Can you really do that :eek: Chopping it off What would you do with a Dikless life

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I think everyone is different in that we all have different sex drives. When I wasn't a WL , I went without for a couple of years. however, our libidos can be different all the time. A bit confusing I know.

I know one lady the same, can go months and months without sex, just as long as she has a good book, and a her cats, she is happy.

sdm85

Gold Member
Can you really do that :eek: Chopping it off What would you do with a Dikless life
Buy bugattis and paganis, fly private jets, spend 12 months sailing the Bahamas and Abaco's, go on safari in Africa, help build schools and hospitals, help out friends and family, visit the remaining 155 odd countries on my list etc etc etc :)

People become eunuch's or nullos for a hell of a lot less!!!

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Buy bugattis and paganis, fly private jets, spend 12 months sailing the Bahamas and Abaco's, go on safari in Africa, help build schools and hospitals, help out friends and family, visit the remaining 155 odd countries on my list etc etc etc :)

People become eunuch's or nullos for a hell of a lot less!!!
Yes they were made that way to be more efficient or soldiers, as they are not distracted by lust or sexual pleasure, But it would be a huge sacrifice for anyone

dan60

Diamond Member
i have a NSA girlfriend who i try and see 1 or 2 times a week. the relationship suits us both.
but due to a couple of things, i didn't see her for 2 weeks 4 days 2 hours & 37 seconds (but who's counting).
this is the longest I've gone for many years since leaving the navy.
after about 10 days it was getting hard tough, but then got a bit easier.( a bit like giving up smoking etc)
there were a few manual interventions on my part, but like most things, the Swiss Navy Masturbation cream has a best before date and i hate waste.
today we caught up and, to my amazement, spent the first 30 minutes just touching and cuddling.
it was like blue balling for both of us, she cracked first LOL
i'd like to say it finished romantically, but we just fucked like rabbits after that.
so for men i think the answer is, as any submariner will tell you, the physical 'fullness' can be addressed easily by anybody's hand.
but the real withdrawal symptoms were for canoodling.
regards
chief petting officer dan

stovo82

Diamond Member
0 to 30. I went 30 years without sex before I decided to finally pay for sex because that is all I will ever get. It is tough living in a country with stuck up women that demand tall, super rich and handsome guys. Americans, Canadians and the British complain about Feminism but it is nothing compared to the nightmare of Australian Feminism.

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
It is not high on the list of things to do anymore. Can easily go for months without any.

Funny when you think about this, when a sex worker retires does her sex life... Hmmm

I think bus/tram/train drivers feel the same way, so they drive cars when they retire....

Adds to the theory men need women , more than women need men!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Maybe i should come with her and gedg somd too then 😂😂😂

Do you know what her fav color is? her fav food no its not "Hotdogs" and she hates going to Bunnings and Boating camping Fishing , she thinks that is not f-ing fun... ;)

Davep89

Silver Member
I agree that there's no such thing as normal! You might be able to define an average if people would tell you the truth but it it isn't a useful concept! For me, bad sex is worse than no sex!! Like for a happy ending! I'd prefer a massage without a HJ than one with a bad HJ! I can always sort myself out the way i like it!

AusGopher

Diamond Member
I went two years without any, but in that period I injured my back so movement was reduced. After rehab to get better mobility, I have made up for lost time..