• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome to our forum, join in and enjoy we are a friendly crowd. I will add an avatar to your profile if you don't like it feel free to change it in your user profile.

On the bottom of all the posts are emotion buttons, try them out when you read something you like or dislike. Hover your mouse over the bottom right corner of all posts to find the emotions buttons

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome to our forum, join in and enjoy we are a friendly crowd. I will add an avatar to your profile if you don't like it feel free to change it in your user profile.

On the bottom of all the posts are emotion buttons, try them out when you read something you like or dislike. Hover your mouse over the bottom right corner of all posts to find the emotions buttons

T

Tamara

Hi and welcome hope you enjoy all the forum has to offer :)

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
Hi and welcome to the forum Please kick back and explore also enjoy yourself we are a pretty friendly bunch ;)

T

Tamara

Hi and welcome to the forum hope you are enjoying it :)

T

Tamara

Hiya, Stevo here. New to Darwin and thought this might be the best place to get all the goss. Lovely woman also.
Hi and welcome to the forum, please relax and enjoy we are a pretty friendly bunch here.:p

p411323x

Bronze Member
Here have a lots of nice informations to learn about sex.I'm wanted find out more also a good service

Tarababes15

New Members
hi, just a newbie post, ill be coming to darwin in a couple of weeks so just thought id get ahead and say hi to everyone, ill be working at darwin langtrees :) x Tara

Ben404

New Members
Hi just another punter working hard interstate and enjoying the week off when home in Darwin

T

Tamara

Hi and Welcome to the forum we are a pretty friendly bunch here. Your post has been moved to the N.T. board so you can interact with people in your own state but please serf and comment on things on other boards :)

D

Debby xox

Hi there. Glad you find it useful, hope you find people to chat to. x

T

Tania Admin

Welcome to the Forum :)

You sound like a lot of fun.

Looking forward to your contributions :)

If you need any help getting around on here, please ask, there is always someone happy to help :)

Bazz67

Feelix Fingers
Bronze Member
Just stumbled across this site and am hoping for great things to come from signing up! Looking to find a lady who loves passion in Darwin:shame:

N

nikoliv

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum, but hope to stay here longer and be able to contribute.
I'm currently living and working in Darwin, NT, however may move to another Australian region soon.
Cheers.