jojo

Bronze Member
Hi there :) Just found this forum and thought I might join. Any advise for a newbie?

sexdrivr1

Bronze Member
24yo male Darwin local but travel often for work, so like to have fun while im in town, first time using a forum.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi sex driver, I made your post into a thread, I hope you like the new look board, and we get the Darwin board pumping.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome Panda. I hope you join in and tell us about yourself, friendly crowd on this forum. if you don't like the avatar I chose please change it.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello Jojo, be yourself and take time to reply to post people make on your threads, the forum is slow in Darwin but picking up everyday, so find some threads that you can comment on and try out the new emotion buttons. Hover your mouse bottom right corner of a post and move slowly across and all the emotion names will come up.

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Welcome to the forum Jojo,
I am sure you will have a lot of fun and meet some very interesting people like me LOL
Are you a local? What is it that you are hoping to get from this forum?
We are always looking for interesting threads and fun replies.
I look forward to lots of chats with you.

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Welcome to the forum Chase. It is really great to see more people joining the forum.
I would love to her more about you.....

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome Chase look forward to meeting you at our first Darwin Forum meet & Greet next month.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome Jojo look forward to meeting you at our first Darwin Forum meet & Greet next month.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The boss of the forum is in Darwin and loving it, moved up 8 weeks ago and here to stay.Enjoy join in and have a lot of fun.

28/M/AUS

New Members
Hi everybody, I look forward to sharing our lil adventures with all the lovely working girls in Darwin.

Hi Ladies are there any young girls available today in Darwin?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome to the forum, I'll move this thread to the Darwin board
No I am afraid you will have to wait until Tuesday two new English 24yo arrive

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
welcomesexy7.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome Rusty from Melbourne your Melbourne board is due back up tomorrow.
Hello D Town Lad from NT I an from Darwin also

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome magicballz, join in and enjoy our forum, NT-Darwin is starting to fire with many new members from NT I will add an avatar to your profile if you don't like it feel free to change it in your user profile.

On the bottom of all the posts are emotion buttons, try them out when you read something you like or dislike. Hover your mouse over the bottom right corner of all posts to find the emotions buttons.

Stevej42

Bronze Member
Hiya, Stevo here. New to Darwin and thought this might be the best place to get all the goss. Lovely woman also.

madkat1977

Silver Member
Hi, my name's steve. I'm interested in learning about the forum and currently considering becoming a driver for Mary Anne in Darwin.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome to our forum, join in and enjoy we are a friendly crowd. I will add an avatar to your profile if you don't like it feel free to change it in your user profile.

On the bottom of all the posts are emotion buttons, try them out when you read something you like or dislike. Hover your mouse over the bottom right corner of all posts to find the emotions buttons

The Toolman

New Members
Hi All, New to this, just looking to see whats about in Darwin. Have been let down by descriptions and services in the past so hopefully this helps.