Have you ever slept with your teacher???

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
When i read this question , the first thing that came to my mind is my graduation days
Yes I have.
I on my bench and He on his chair.
My reason was…… Last night I had to visit friends sister marriage and I could not sleep that night.
His reason……Unknown.
We both slept together. Friends sleeping means sleeping., Its always not vulgar.
:D:D:D

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
you will get me here I mean are you a gay dude? since you mentioned "he was like around 185 to 190 pounds" I still assume are you being rosy? or you like to test yourself in all the situations :rolleyes: or you are two way traffic?
I still don't know where are you getting at, Lets just agree to disagree dear this road leads to nowhere

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Ok guys let me clear out air for you, the total number of teacher i encountered so far was around 15+ most of them ware 45 to 50+ age female ones and never had any teacher younger like say under 25 or 35, and if you assume that i am gay i don't know how you all react to a humor, I mean is this some sort of interrogations going on that i don't know about. If so then sorry but i think accidentally jump to this thread. :wtf:

Last edited: