• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Have you ever slept with your teacher???

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
When i read this question , the first thing that came to my mind is my graduation days
Yes I have.
I on my bench and He on his chair.
My reason was…… Last night I had to visit friends sister marriage and I could not sleep that night.
His reason……Unknown.
We both slept together. Friends sleeping means sleeping., Its always not vulgar.
:D:D:D

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
you will get me here I mean are you a gay dude? since you mentioned "he was like around 185 to 190 pounds" I still assume are you being rosy? or you like to test yourself in all the situations :rolleyes: or you are two way traffic?
I still don't know where are you getting at, Lets just agree to disagree dear this road leads to nowhere

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Ok guys let me clear out air for you, the total number of teacher i encountered so far was around 15+ most of them ware 45 to 50+ age female ones and never had any teacher younger like say under 25 or 35, and if you assume that i am gay i don't know how you all react to a humor, I mean is this some sort of interrogations going on that i don't know about. If so then sorry but i think accidentally jump to this thread. :wtf:

Last edited: