• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Guys tell me more ABOUT Edge gel?

Scarlet A+

Silver Member
Bullshit Phoebe some good men who writes the love songs snd the poems I dont know one famous woman poets name.

Veronica Franco
A 16th century famous Venetian poetess. Thought it prudent to mention in addition to this was also one of the most famous and glamorous courtesans!!

Read https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/22263
or just watch the movie

I highly recommend either. Books is more of a reference/text book read. Movie is more of a narrative
Facetune_25-10-2019-12-37-53 (1).JPG

Last edited:

Miss Carra

Miss Carra is looking for you...
Silver Member
Sorry, what I am trying to say is that $30 is a marked up price. You
normally pay $24.99 and $19.99 when it is on special. 7ml will last you a long time. You need only a drop or two.
That’s what my boss sells it for and it’s in stock now. Previous posters were having difficulty locating it. We have it! Lol

Marriedman82

Gold Member
The issue is most Men are selfish lovers, By the time a woman is getting into the session her male partner has came, and is thinking of rolling over and going to sleep, which he has had his fun, but she has not, so she waits till he is asleep and gets out her vibe... I have been reading about loads of American women whom try love making with another woman and never ever go back to men ever, as they say women are so much better to be with, and are less selfish in the bedroom! The issue men need to cum as fast as possible thinking that is what she wants...
I disagree, my ultimate goal is to make her cum. Although sometimes I can't hold it, especially if I know she's really enjoying it or getting close. If I do cum too soon I'm always keen and willing for postplay. :wtf:
Would love to give the gel a try to ensure she cums first.

Longshot

Gold Member
Phoebe you might be correct when discussing a stale, long term married relationship but other short, sexy liaisons men love to make a woman cum! It’s only when she’s orgasmed that I will think of myself, or hang on, maybe she’d just like one more!

Obbie

Legend Member
It works ! If you use to much you possibly won’t come ! Just need to figure out how much ! After about 2 hrs from putting it on can go for ages with no problems’ I got it from chemist wharehouse $ 20

Obbie

Legend Member
Does it work when you are using condom too or it’s effective with unprotected sex?
You put a small drop on the head and rub it in !! About a hour later you will start to feel the numbing sensation. I find after about 1.5 — 2hrs it’s pretty much taken effect ! You can rubber up or go natural with no different feeling ! Also as it’s tasteless and does not affect your sexual partner in anyway ! I’ve used it a few times with great results!

Channelle

Legend Member
I have been trying this, and still not quite decided if I get the drop quantity right, and have been varying it a bit.
I have discussed with lady I see about using it and what it is supposed to do.

But I've told her what really needs to be included on the packaging for me ... is some reference to the 'hotness' of the lady one sees, and how long I've 'been without' as I find those 2 things just as important to how long one can last.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
You put a small drop on the head and rub it in !! About a hour later you will start to feel the numbing sensation. I find after about 1.5 — 2hrs it’s pretty much taken effect ! You can rubber up or go natural with no different feeling ! Also as it’s tasteless and does not affect your sexual partner in anyway ! I’ve used it a few times with great results!
If it goes numb, do you still get the sensation during intercourse?

Marriedman82

Gold Member
Not sure if it is okay to post images like the following here but please feel free to remove them of inappropriate.

An experience like these images is possible with two girls here or really not? As I have found with most girls in some establishments, they are not willing to so these!
What's that got to do with the gel Ernesto?
Keep it topic relevant.
I'm sure if you asked that question in the correct forum, you would get the answer your looking for.

hotevad

Gold Member
What's that got to do with the gel Ernesto?
Keep it topic relevant.
I'm sure if you asked that question in the correct forum, you would get the answer your looking for.
Agreed. Put them in a new post and get some good responses. I have some experience in this area.

Marriedman82

Gold Member
I get home tomorrow and one of my first stops is to get this gel. I will definitely be letting you all know how it goes.

Longshot

Gold Member
I use it regularly...awesome stuff. A very small drop, rub it all over the penis head an hour or so before sex and you’ll feel like a stud again! Yes you can still feel sensation, yes you can still cum, it just helps you last longer...win/win!

smarquin

Diamond Member
I use it regularly...awesome stuff. A very small drop, rub it all over the penis head an hour or so before sex and you’ll feel like a stud again! Yes you can still feel sensation, yes you can still cum, it just helps you last longer...win/win!
I am assuming the gel get absorb on the head .. what happen if there is a residue left and gets in contact with the vagina ? Will that effect the woman sensation too ?

Obbie

Legend Member
I am assuming the gel get absorb on the head .. what happen if there is a residue left and gets in contact with the vagina ? Will that effect the woman sensation too ?
No it doesn’t affect the partner ! When you put it on it drys after a minute or two !!

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
Guys tell me more ABOUT Edge gel? iS IT BETTER THAN kAMAGRA, WHERE DO YOU GET IT? cAN ANYONE POST A LINK. tHANKS IN ADVANCE....

Finally thought I'l try it and compare it against Kamara, And I was impressed, Actually worked better then I thought, Worried my as it didn't have the same "tell tale signs" that Kamagra has to let you know that its ready to "Work" haha

Got mine from Chemist warehouse, on special