• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

For the car lovers..

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
At last. someone that mentions my interest, F1.
I`m always amazed at how the drivers can be within 3/100 of a second apart from each other. To know and remember a track you really must be smart.

I`ve never been a ford vs holden fan but to make it interesting I wonder if it would be still entertaining to watch if they went back to the old days where they had no computer aids..

W

WRXXXR

I think it would be far more entertaining Bill! Takes it back to the early days before Jim Richards called the crowd at Bathurst arseholes.

As much as a love them, the reason the new Nissan GTR smashes 95% of road cars out the water is purely because it almost drives itself. Great when your the driver but the challenge of keeping a hi-po car on the line and fast can be a lot of fun!

F1 doesn't do much for me. I much prefer targa style Tarmac races and places like the isle of man tt

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I think as a kid one of the Bathurst races I watched had the Nissan skyline come first and second but was later disqualified, any chance your as old as me and remember that??
What was the reasoning? Was it because they had the help of turbo? Bit silly if it was when you consider all the help they have these days.
Ever watched a Le mans race? Not sure why but that seems to appeal to me...

P

Perth boy

I think as a kid one of the Bathurst races I watched had the Nissan skyline come first and second but was later disqualified, any chance your as old as me and remember that??
What was the reasoning? Was it because they had the help of turbo? Bit silly if it was when you consider all the help they have these days.

I think you will find the turbos cars were removed from Bathurst because the cars sales of Ford and Holdern will drop if the Australian cars dont win Bathurst. I remember these races.

W

WRXXXR

It wasn't so much the fact that the gtrs were turbo (well twin turbo) but more so the fact that their weight and awd system meant that they were dominating. Back in the early days it wasn't just ford and Holden but when the gtrs came onto the scene they flogged the competition so they just banned them.

These days the differences are pretty much cosmetic and lots of other stuff is standard across all teams.

Perth boy is right though, for many years aussies just wanted an Australian car with a V8 that makes a bit of noise. Vl turbo was a huge success for Holden and they haven't done much more. Ford have with their brilliant turbo series of cars and the new supercharged coyote engines are awesome for people chasing more power. I think it's helped that many people in WA are starting to get sick of poor build qualities so they are looking at the euros a lot more. Even a base model Audi or BMW is built far better than a 80k R8 clubsport

P

Perth boy

I was a Holden fan for years but as l have got older in life I now perfer the Euro and Italian cars. It seams the older I get the faster and more expensive the cars and ladys get.

A few weeks ago I was in Italy so visited Lambo and Ferrari factorys. They dont let you into Ferrari but the musem is great. The Lambo production line was excellent. We saw a new model being built its body is all plastic so a lot lighter. Ferrari watch out this thing will do 0 - 100 in 2.8 sec. We were lucky to be at the end of the production line when one was started for its first time.

While in Maranello I hired two Ferraris a 458 Italia and a 430 Scuderia. The 458 is an amazing machine. You could drive this car all day. It is confortable and drives great. So fast but spent to much time consertration driving on the other side of the road. The 430 is a anamal. Its noisy, unconfortable but a lot of fun. The 430 I would buy. You can feel the car it becomes part of you, you feel every bump, vibration and its noisy. cruzing at the speed limit then drop it to 2nd and it hits 7000rpm in no time. Soooooo much fun who needs sex however sex with Perth best WL would be cheeper.

viper

Gold Member
I am a massive F1 fan. Vettel can suck it btw. I don`t hate on any racing they are all facets of driving. I think its sad gtr were taken out of aussie tourers but many reasons have been cited why they were taken out. I love TT btw just nuts excess 200mph and jumps off the road insane. I love the on board view.

Fudd

Foundation Member
....I would love to get behind the wheel of a Bugatti Veyron (the newer version). With over 1000 bhp and a top speed of over 400 kph.......what a buzz. The only problem would be...where could you go to "open the taps" and let it rip....... :)

Fudd :)

R

Ridgewood

Visit the UK ... try Phil Price Rally School in Wales. You get to learn and drive the rally cars including a Ford Cosworth. Also, Phil drives you on his private stage ... very special!!

R

Ridgewood

... also in the UK ... driversdreamdays.co.uk at Bruntingthorpe test track in the midlands. Have a look at the range of vehicles to test drive!! I spent the day with clients and drove everything from open seaters to prime movers, rally cars to kart racing. One of the best days ... apart from a couple of hours at Langtrees!!

W

WRXXXR

....I would love to get behind the wheel of a Bugatti Veyron (the newer version). With over 1000 bhp and a top speed of over 400 kph.......what a buzz. The only problem would be...where could you go to "open the taps" and let it rip....... :)

Fudd :)

Nowhere legally but open her up down the freeway on ramp at shenton ave and I reckon she'd be able to at least crack 350!

Fwiw one of my cars only needs 400m to break 200kms so I'd expect a lot more from a veyron but the resistance over 320ish would be phenomenal.

Perth boy, how expensive was it to hire the 458? I love them but from all accounts they are working on a Scud version?

Viper I love Vettel! Can't stand webber!

P

Perth boy

Perth boy, how expensive was it to hire the 458? I love them but from all accounts they are working on a Scud version?

The 458 was $260e for 30 minutes thats about $330 aust I think. The 430 was $240e

Was going to hire the 458 for the day at $1800 euro but the deposit was $145,000 euro bank transfer. So you transfer the deposit and they send it back when you return the car without any damage

I have also driven a 800hp superchared hemi powerd hot rod. That was fun in a streight line but not that good around corners.

S

selenagemez

the cars and the models are sexy
grey.png

viper

Gold Member
WRXXXR really Vettel if you had to choose a fav driver it would be Vettel?
Dont get me wrong Webber isnt my fav Schu is but since Vettel causing that crash last year hes out for me. I picked him a few years ago to be a world champ my mate picked Glock I was right I guess. Vettel can drive but he strikes me a bit like Lewis its everyone elses fault when they lose.

W

WRXXXR

Viper, as of now i have a new (current) favourite F1 driver :D

I've no doubt you'll get enjoyment out of these.
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GcJy1O87M7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XY0To2_sDsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QLFRp1cKczg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And ford's new concept GT "black". 335kw V8 with 6 piston brembo's up the front and upgraded suspension. Loads of potential for a lot more power with the supercharged V8. Since its fair similiar to one of their current cars it'll be interesting to see if and how much it sells for.. Lowered, another 100+kw with 5 grade window tint and you'd have one killer street car :)
FR4E7461-2-625x416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Siren

Silver Member
The only decent car in the pictures was the wrx... an even then its only a my95 -.-

SHOW ME SOME JAP CARS !!!!

Siren. X

W

WRXXXR

Bit of a ricer hey!!

Best jap car ever made??
images

Second best colour behind black?
images

Best production car? Undecided whether I think it's stupidly awesome or lacking in character / driver input. 11's standard and braking and cornering that feels incredible.
images

2JZnoshit
images

images

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
oh yeah, i like the R34 GTR V-spec, though the EVO's are good too. R35 is my dream car...
the 370z is kool...I've always wanted a JDM S15, stock standard, for everyday vehicle.

M

msmagdelena

Thanks for the visual car indulgence...

the last time I creamed myself over a car I was sitting at the lights & the most beautiful engine hum came whizzing past in the opposite direction. My nipples hardened, my pussy moistened & my breath shortened.
There she was -A proud Maserati Gran Turismo. I was in heaven as She slid past.

S

sexnut

The only decent car in the pictures was the wrx... an even then its only a my95 -.-

SHOW ME SOME JAP CARS !!!!

Siren. X

Trust you to bring this thread back :p

As per your request some jap cars

puyo.jpg

4140745_640_449.jpeg

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Am a Mercedes man through and through, can't get enough.

Engineering, precision, quality, refinement - Suits my personality to a tee. :)

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Mines a Forester S Premium with the STI bling in STI blue.
Them freakin STI wheels are $1200 each.
198 kwts and 5 speed auto. Just a family mans car.

For a real thrill try a racing GoKart. Do it dont dream about it. Most F! drivers started out in Karts.
Tiger Kart Club are having a come and try day between races ar their Barbagello Track in Wanneroo on 27th November.

They are going to let people have a go between races during their open meeting on that day.
Think the try karts are clubman class and under.
Google Tiger Kart Club for details.
I'll be there.

Q

P

Perth boy

Am a Mercedes man through and through, can't get enough.

Engineering, precision, quality, refinement - Suits my personality to a tee. :)

Pause im with you. Merc and Audi do it for me. I had a chance to order the new c63 coupe black edition a few weeks back. only 35 coming to Australia I had to turn it down due to other comitments but see what happens next year. So far they only got two coming to Perth.
If you havent sean the black edition AMG google it. Its one hell of a car.
My current drive car without giving to much away is a v8 Audi and I have a AMG merc on order for feb delivery.
Love fast euro cars