Finally got the way to kill Corona virus🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Night Owl Ciao

Ok buddy... look at this... how big are dogs... ? now how big are cats? and look at this.... Cats can climb trees can dogs? hmmmm put a dog in a backyard and its a prisoner do the same with a cat and well... freedom...

Cats are idolized in Ancient times..
But why would a dog even wanna climb a tree anyway mate? 😆

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
But why would a dog even wanna climb a tree anyway mate? 😆

Dogs are the thickest creatures alive,... lets sniff out a 1kg of Coke at an airport's baggage carousel and only get a silly sock to play with... WTF is that.... A cat would look at silly human and think screw that feed me 1st then I may think about it, while I sleep for a few hours.. or in other words go find your coke..

Go out for 2 mins up the road and your dog goes crazy when you come back... short term memory issue.. cat would think stay away longer please.

stovo82

Diamond Member

"I had a little bird,
it's name was Enza,
I opened the window,
and in-flu-enza".

Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Breathing spreads the virus up to 2m.
Coughing spreads the virus up to 5 or 6m.
Sneezing spreads the virus up to 7 or 8m
Masks are worn to prevent spreading the virus by breathing, coughing or sneezing.
Masks do not protect people from the getting the Virus.

Sharks / Crocodiles the leftovers from the Dinosaur age, Human beings the Apex creature gets hit for six by bugs, that we can't find cures for, BUT hey we can locate sharks/crocodiles to kill, and also kill 100000's people by wars too.... And Humans fear Crocodiles and Sharks too...

N

Night Owl Ciao

Dogs are the thickest creatures alive,... lets sniff out a 1kg of Coke at an airport's baggage carousel and only get a silly sock to play with... WTF is that.... A cat would look at silly human and think screw that feed me 1st then I may think about it, while I sleep for a few hours.. or in other words go find your coke..

Go out for 2 mins up the road and your dog goes crazy when you come back... short term memory issue.. cat would think stay away longer please.
Here kitty kitty kitty kitty 🤣

Phoebe

Legend Member
He would indeed but he would do some serious damage & go down fighting to the very bitter end 🥺

Canine 0 V Feline 1 . Retractable claws... awwwwww dogs don't have em..... Why do men love dogs when cats like lions rip em to bits...

N

Night Owl Ciao

Canine 0 V Feline 1 . Retractable claws... awwwwww dogs don't have em..... Why do men love dogs when cats like lions rip em to bits...
Could it possibly be because it would be very fvcking unusual to cross paths with a lion I wonder? 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Night Owl Ciao

Not if you lived in Freaking Africa...
Yes that is very true indeed mate.... However both myself & no doubt my 4 legged best mate are well aware that we are in Western Australia & more than likely the biggest threat 2 his wellbeing is being struck by a hyundai piloted by some knob jockey fvcking around with his iPhone 😬

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes that is very true indeed mate.... However both myself & no doubt my 4 legged best mate are well aware that we are in Western Australia & more than likely the biggest threat 2 his wellbeing is being struck by a hyundai piloted by some knob jockey fvcking around with his iPhone 😬

If only the owner got hit instead...... if you tell me where you walk your dog I will rent a mack truck but please use a long leash I would hate to be known as dog killer.. !

N

Night Owl Ciao

If only the owner got hit instead...... if you tell me where you walk your dog I will rent a mack truck but please use a long leash I would hate to be known as dog killer.. !
I am pretty sure we have already discussed this mate but more importantly it disturbs & concerns me more than a bit the lengths u r prepared to go to to gain access to my bum crack 😯

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am pretty sure we have already discussed this mate but more importantly it disturbs & concerns me more than a bit the lengths u r prepared to go to to gain access to my bum crack 😯

After being hit by a Mack Truck doing 110kph I think your ass crack would be vaporized into thin air.. There maybe some dentures or fillings left... but not much else..

N

Night Owl Ciao

After being hit by a Mack Truck doing 110kph I think your ass crack would be vaporized into thin air.. There maybe some dentures or fillings left... but not much else..
But Mack trucks are speed governed to 100kmh mate 😊

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Ok buddy... look at this... how big are dogs... ? now how big are cats? and look at this.... Cats can climb trees can dogs? hmmmm put a dog in a backyard and its a prisoner do the same with a cat and well... freedom...

Cats are idolized in Ancient times..
Cats give me that eye infection thing don't know why.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
On researching ways to rid and kill a virus I have discovered that our indigenous Australians along with many Asian countries have been eating bats for years and eat hundreds and thousands of bats per year there is even recipes on google on different ways to cook your bat conclusion is corona virus did not come from eating a bat.

Phoebe

Legend Member
On researching ways to rid and kill a virus I have discovered that our indigenous Australians along with many Asian countries have been eating bats for years and eat hundreds and thousands of bats per year there is even recipes on google on different ways to cook your bat conclusion is corona virus did not come from eating a bat.

Yep... we all know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.