• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Female 4-spot stimulation- Real or Myth?

Down boy

Gold Member
YOU need to read up about that topic... then get back to me... let me let you in on a clue...

Sperm counts vary from about 20 million to 100 million sperm cells per milliliter of ejaculate. Healthy guys produce from 1.5 ml to 5 ml of semen each time they ejaculate.Nov 20, 2013

There is gallons of frozen sperm globally.. so hey one dudes cum is enough to make 20 million women pregnant.. so why do we need to physical man when we have the required liquid on ice, and we can engineer that with the egg to ONLY create females.... :)
Well all that sperm is donated by a wanker Well done. Eventually you’ll have engineered a society so inbred it will make the royal family and French bulldogs look like alpha geniuses.

Down boy

Gold Member
I should drink while reading this forum more often. I’m such an expert on life after a few IPA’s

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Equating female orgasm with points on a list is far too simplistic.

Get to know the person you are interacting with and talk to them about their likes and dislikes and what works for them.
Yes it is about communication, for great sex. keep on learning and experimenting. We can all learn something new everyday,. Even as a working lady. Experimenting keeps it interesting, otherwise it becomes mundane, the same old same, gets bouring & introducing toys. is great to keep the fun alive !