• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Female 4-spot stimulation- Real or Myth?

A

Annoyance

I saw something interesting today while surfing the web, on an article about how a new way to get women to cum faster and harder. So I've posted this topic to see if it's possible or not. As with a womens body the more buttons we push the higher in overdrive she gets.

The proposed theory : 4-spot stimulation.

1. Using 1 hand your index and middle finger to stimulate her G-spot, while
  2. using your ring finger to stimulate her anus at the same time.
  3. With your tongue stimulate her clitoris above, and
  4. Your other hand play with breasts/breast or rest your hand above her pubic mound to push the G-spot down slightly.
According to the article your women will be cumming in no time or have a really good orgasm in the process.

Now the question to you folks in the forum is how plausible is it to do it? I open the floor to you guys.

John Smithl

Legend Member
This sounds possible.

It's all in the build up and this sounds like the crescendo.

For myself, I would spend time on each, then different combinations and then bring the stimulation of them all together.

A challenge is to rest ones own awareness on the overall experience, listening to subtle cues and having the stimulation across all areas simultaneously.

It's a bit like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time.

A

Annoyance

I guess everyone is content with the standard sex play then, or not interested in learn new methods. Is stimulating the anus is too much information for most ppl huh?

From these post shows there's not many adventurous ppl in the forum... never mind you folks can go back to your hole drilling game...

osscar

Foundation Member
I have the best response by a gradual build from subtle light contact almost accidental if you build the anticipation before going full contact i found you get a veeery positive response

A

Annoyance

Yes your right about that but if they've never tried it how will they know if it works for them or not? It's like a bloke for instance... use to getting a normal BJ never tried a DT BJ cause it's not on his likes/dislikes list. Talking is good but if they aren't willing to take a better step forward to heighten her or your pleasure to better orgasms, sex becomes repetitive and boring eventually.

A

Annoyance

Im not actually so you're saying you prefer a girl who can't even give you a decent BJ is good? Or you do a quick lick and stick it in and say im Gods gift to women? Hate to see how plain your sex life is @Down boy, that girl that's fresh off the boat & clueless will be a perfect fit for you.

Or have 1 women pleasure you instead of 2, yup I must be over engineering it. :hilarious:

A

Annoyance

Equating female orgasm with points on a list is far too simplistic.

Get to know the person you are interacting with and talk to them about their likes and dislikes and what works for them.
You raised up good points but to truly understand them you need to do trial and error, as you know each women is different she could tell you what she likes but there are so many other things she might like but have yet to try.

In reality it really is that simple just to look it up online and find it.

Finding out what they like/dislike is the first step @Xavier Jung, researching what else you can do to heighten her mood can give you a arsenal of ideas to surprise her next time and become her new favourite way in the bedroom.

Women in general take longer to orgasm( if they do at all) then men, don't you want to find ways to speed up that process so you both are on common ground cumming together instead of you finishing first and her never.

Something to think about...🤔

A

Annoyance

Hhhmm no comment for the ladies as of yet. You girls must be only use to 1 point of stimulation or 2 right? As having even 3 point stimulation must be a dream come true. A?

Down boy

Gold Member
Im not actually so you're saying you prefer a girl who can't even give you a decent BJ is good? Or you do a quick lick and stick it in and say im Gods gift to women? Hate to see how plain your sex life is @Down boy, that girl that's fresh off the boat & clueless will be a perfect fit for you.

Or have 1 women pleasure you instead of 2, yup I must be over engineering it. :hilarious:
Ease up tiger.
it’s take me a while to be able to make my current lover orgasm using only my mouth. I didn’t research it online. I went to the trouble of asking her what and where and how. Now she’s relaxed to a whole new level knowing that I’m not trying fifteen different techniques in the hope that one works. I can explore more now because she knows I can hit the spot for her and make her orgasm. I think they call it communication.

X

Xavier Jung

but to truly understand them

You only truly understand "something" when you become it. So in context of what we are talking about you will need to wait for a future life where you incarnate as a woman to truly understand.

A

Annoyance

Not really try a new technique and see if she moans from it or even ask her about it, if it doesn't work try another. You don't have to become a women to understand it @Xavier Jung, even if by some chance you do become a women you might not find a man adventurous to try those things on you.

A

Annoyance

Ease up tiger.
it’s take me a while to be able to make my current lover orgasm using only my mouth. I didn’t research it online. I went to the trouble of asking her what and where and how. Now she’s relaxed to a whole new level knowing that I’m not trying fifteen different techniques in the hope that one works. I can explore more now because she knows I can hit the spot for her and make her orgasm. I think they call it communication.
That's good to hear @Down boy... you're at beginner level 1-spot stimulation, so next time when you feel comfortable reach up and play with one of her breast or caress her stomach. That'll be the next step 2-spot stimulation.

Remember when ppl use to have thoughts or dreams of a lot of hands or tongues on their bodies? That's another way your mind is telling you, you want to feel more sensations all over but ppl are afraid to voice it.

What I've mentioned above is more advance then the level 3-spot stimulation which is hard to do for most men, as you know we aren't good at multi-tasking. And using 1 hand to do 2 things, will take a lot of practice to learn successfully.

Down boy

Gold Member
That's good to hear @Down boy... you're at beginner level 1-spot stimulation, so next time when you feel comfortable reach up and play with one of her breast or caress her stomach. That'll be the next step 2-spot stimulation.

Remember when ppl use to have thoughts or dreams of a lot of hands or tongues on their bodies? That's another way your mind is telling you, you want to feel more sensations all over but ppl are afraid to voice it.

What I've mentioned above is more advance then the level 3-spot stimulation which is hard to do for most men, as you know we aren't good at multi-tasking. And using 1 hand to do 2 things, will take a lot of practice to learn successfully.

thanks Fabio. Never ever thought to use my hands as well. Wow. Lucky you’re here.
I’ll get into that after I learn to tie my shoe laces and peel a banana.

Well said
Id be a happy woman if everytime a guy talked his bedroom skills up n i was almost convinced ..... but alas 5 mins of random rubbing n grabbing a thrust or 2 and then those words "did u come" lmao

dan60

Diamond Member
I saw something interesting today while surfing the web, on an article about how a new way to get women to cum faster and harder. So I've posted this topic to see if it's possible or not. As with a womens body the more buttons we push the higher in overdrive she gets.

The proposed theory : 4-spot stimulation.

1. Using 1 hand your index and middle finger to stimulate her G-spot, while
  2. using your ring finger to stimulate her anus at the same time.
  3. With your tongue stimulate her clitoris above, and
  4. Your other hand play with breasts/breast or rest your hand above her pubic mound to push the G-spot down slightly.
According to the article your women will be cumming in no time or have a really good orgasm in the process.

Now the question to you folks in the forum is how plausible is it to do it? I open the floor to you guys.
hardly a 'new way' is it.
i have been doing this and more for decades.
there's a lot more as well, and although i'm always open to new suggestions to spice thing up, but i try my best.
what about whispering in her ear "brace yourself luv" as she wakes up.
my kiwi mate taught me that one LOL
there's all sorts of other things like the tease and speed variation.
i teased for about 10 minutes this morning, by the end we were both quite eager.
i must have down there for 20 minutes altogether and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.
it's a wonder i haven't got cauliflower ears, they would be hard to explain, as i don't play rugby.:)
this is not a bad article - going down on girls, by girls

A

Annoyance

Hmmm didn't see that coming now did ya!!

To tell you the truth I was waiting for it... It only took under a month to get a decent feedback on the topic. This is a Talking Sex Forum under sex education. Ppl should be keen to learn more on the female body or more experienced individuals come forth to supply us with better information then what is on this topic page. @dan60 thanks for that information this is exactly what im looking for, and peers looking ahead to better improve their abilities. Like Dan60 said " new suggestions to spice thing up".

Like with a BJ women know it's over when we cum but for women on Daty she could moan louder at some points, squeeze your head between their legs or do a muscle spasm all over, then you think was that it? Its all good if you have a 1 time orgasmer that is very sensitive after, but if you have a multi- orgasmic girl you can be down there till the cows come home cause she can do an easy 5 in one session.

Down boy

Gold Member
Used to catch up with a very nice lady down in Spearwood who loved to lock legs and Have mutual masturbation sessions. She got off watching men wank in front of her. She told me her record was 23 in one solo session. She also said she was sore for days So she backed it off for self preservation. Awesome lady.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Used to catch up with a very nice lady down in Spearwood who loved to lock legs and Have mutual masturbation sessions. She got off watching men wank in front of her. She told me her record was 23 in one solo session. She also said she was sore for days So she backed it off for self preservation. Awesome lady.

The Clitoris the only organ built for sole pleasure, and women got it... sad really.. the sole purpose of its being is for sole pleasure..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yep. Very jealous.

Hmmm to think women can also wear vibes while at work and cum at their desk and no one will ever know other than she!!

Women are the perfect package, That testosterone wash in the womb is really god saying here REJECT!

Down boy

Gold Member
Hmmm to think women can also wear vibes while at work and cum at their desk and no one will ever know other than she!!

Women are the perfect package, That testosterone wash in the womb is really god saying here REJECT!
Must be a fairly average orgasm if there’s no physical reaction? I don’t know enough to comment on that other than ask.

I agree. Women are the perfect package. Not all of them, but most. Pity you want to wipe out the male of the species Phoebe. That means no more wonderful women.

Phoebe

Legend Member
That means no more wonderful women.

YOU need to read up about that topic... then get back to me... let me let you in on a clue...

Sperm counts vary from about 20 million to 100 million sperm cells per milliliter of ejaculate. Healthy guys produce from 1.5 ml to 5 ml of semen each time they ejaculate.Nov 20, 2013

There is gallons of frozen sperm globally.. so hey one dudes cum is enough to make 20 million women pregnant.. so why do we need to physical man when we have the required liquid on ice, and we can engineer that with the egg to ONLY create females.... :)