• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Favorite position

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Happy 2 and Phoebe are going to elope and get married we get along so well together ;) LOL

Sorry Keryn. we shall keep this back in topic!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Thank you for stepping in, Keryn. I cannot abide threadjackers.

You will note post #3 was bang on topic.

Happy2

Legend Member
:(:sorry::sour::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::hurting:

As Westy said earlier today good to see some fun back on the forum

And Phoebe I accept But I want to be the Husband

Oh I had better add LOL yeah really. lots and lots of LOL's

Phoebe

Legend Member
:(:sorry::sour::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::hurting:

As Westy said earlier today good to see some fun back on the forum

And Phoebe I accept But I want to be the Husband

Oh I had better add LOL yeah really. lots and lots of LOL's

Thanks I get the dress and heels :) good boy... so does that mean I stay home all day in the homestead while u tend the fields. LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Thanks I get the dress and heels :) good boy... so does that mean I stay home all day in the homestead while u tend the fields. LOL

Better stay on topic Or we will get Zinged again
So I will say if that is the position you wish to hold on the property Then so be it
There that should keep us on topic

Happy2

Legend Member
Thank you for stepping in, Keryn. I cannot abide threadjackers.

You will note post #3 was bang on topic.
Why isnt there a Oooh there naughty boys But I'm not miss Ooh look at me miss Im a Good boy I am. I've never been sarky or a hijacker Button

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Miss, I think we should include a teacher's pet emoticon.

teachers-pet.png

Happy2

Legend Member
Fave position ?
Being higher up the evolutionary ladder than the T.O.A.D AKA His XLNC

Phoebe

Legend Member
Fav Position : In the same room and bed would be bonus... :)

Assholimio

Bronze Member
Missionary with her legs straight up and ankles around your ears. But really each position has its advantages/disadvantages

Happy2

Legend Member
Though. The girl on top who maybe failed geometry and gets the angles wrong causing cock bendis extremis is definitely a bad position to be in
Very bloody uncomfortable even

Phoebe

Legend Member
Speaking for experience are we Happy? Who Failed geometry ? The girl on top isn't the issue it's the dude under her that wants to thrust at the wrong times.....

giphy.gif

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Though. The girl on top who maybe failed geometry and gets the angles wrong causing cock bendis extremis is definitely a bad position to be in
Very bloody uncomfortable even

You don't need a scientist to tell you it's the wrong position while your screaming on top of your lungs, shouting Cock Murderer! Your angle was off!

Phoebe

Legend Member
You don't need a scientist to tell you it's the wrong position while your screaming on top of your lungs, shouting Cock Murderer! Your angle was off!

Why does this come down to the girl being at fault cant you assist with this, surely guys come on.... you are after all lying on your back she is on top and her hands are supporting her or on top of her head etc etc. where as yours are where .... LOL......

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Why does this come down to the girl being at fault cant you assist with this, surely guys come on.... you are after all lying on your back she is on top and her hands are supporting her or on top of her head etc etc. where as yours are where .... LOL......

That's why men have two head and both are dicks...so can you blame us? can you? huh? huh?
:p:D