Favorite position

mikemightberight

Silver Member
What's your favorite position in the bedroom?
Please don't say it's the side of the bed so you can use your phone while it's charging ;)

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Missionary or girl on top or any (comfortable) variation thereof, when I can look into her eyes, savour her ecstatic expression, whisper sweet and sexy nothings into her ear and kiss her like there's no 'time's up, mister'. Nothing beats that intimacy and connection of the moment for me. :happy:

T

Tania Admin

I believe it depends on the mood and whether it's a quicky or a long love making session. A quicky doggy is best, a long love making session All positions are great :)

Keryn

Gold Member
On top for me....although I'm always up for a change & of course flexibility plays a part at times

Last edited:

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
A face full of pussy is always my favourite. As to the insertion phase, anything that gives the best opportunity for diddling the fun bits at the same time.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
That isn't the hay that makes you itch, its those dodgy farmers daughters.... ;)

The worst thing was when service stations lost full service, as no matter what country town you went to , the best looking girl in town was pumping gas.... the good olde days of country WA...

The cabs of an International Harvester would be awesome these days to have a game in...

Happy2

Legend Member
That isn't the hay that makes you itch, its those dodgy farmers daughters.... ;)

The worst thing was when service stations lost full service, as no matter what country town you went to , the best looking girl in town was pumping gas.... the good olde days of country WA...

The cabs of an International Harvester would be awesome these days to have a game in...

Never had full service from a petrol pump girl Sigh didn't know it was on offer
I will be fantacising about Daisy Duke for days now Phoebe You rotter

Happy2

Legend Member

Looking at your avatars Phoebe I thought it would be my son's you'd have the most interest in Not farmers daughters ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
Never had full service from a petrol pump girl Sigh didn't know it was on offer
I will be fantacising about Daisy Duke for days now Phoebe You rotter
I was quite surprised when a petrol station attendant came and filled 'er up during a recent drive in the country in a small state overseas. Unfortunately, he was no Daisy Duke, but a slightly younger version of Cooter. Still, a quaint and pleasant surprise.

Happy2

Legend Member
I was quite surprised when a petrol station attendant came and filled 'er up during a recent drive in the country in a small state overseas. Unfortunately, he was no Daisy Duke, but a slightly younger version of Cooter. Still, a quaint and pleasant surprise.
So you have had a full service from a Redneck?

XLNC

Legend Member
Well, it was a moment of weakness and I heard banjos twanging in the background...

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
And in reality what beats one woman in a wedding dress? that's right two women.. :)

Happy2

Legend Member
What beats a woman in a wedding dress ?
A very abusive husband getting in early ?

Sorry extremely bad taste

Keryn

Gold Member
At the risk of sounding harsh....Phoebe & Happy2 you have strayed from the topic of this thread & I might add it seems it has spread to other threads this afternoon too. While your back & forth banter is fun and all can see that, maybe you should start a thread just for that.

If you'd like I'll start a thread.... the to & fro adventure of Phoebe & Happy2