• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Extreme piercings

Sherry

Legend Member
I'm all for individuality-but this to me is just crazy!!
Crazy Piercing Extreme piercings talkinsex forum
 

Attachments

  • upload_2014-9-14_17-39-17.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-14_17-39-17.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Body Modification, for some people it's art and aesthetics in the same sense that lip, botox and boob jobs are for others.

I like light body modification, piercings and tattoos, also been suspended by flesh hooks which I loved and have many friends with heavier mods and you'd be surprised by just how lovely they are.

Looks can be deceiving people

xx
​
 
No thanks......I appreciate the "each to their own" philosophy but that's not for me.........
 
Heebie jeebies, I'm feeling those, each to their own but, rugs. I love tattoos and piercings, but still...
 
Totally not saying these aren't lovely people at all-I never judge people on their looks ever.....just saying that it is very extreme. I love people that march to their own drum-and definitely love piercings and tatts etc- just this is pretty full on-but I think the same about people who go crazy with the plastic surgery. xxx
 
Back
Top