• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
I'm all for individuality-but this to me is just crazy!!
o-MEDITERRANEAN-DIET-570.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-14_17-39-17.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-14_17-39-17.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Body Modification, for some people it's art and aesthetics in the same sense that lip, botox and boob jobs are for others.

I like light body modification, piercings and tattoos, also been suspended by flesh hooks which I loved and have many friends with heavier mods and you'd be surprised by just how lovely they are.

Looks can be deceiving people

xx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
No thanks......I appreciate the "each to their own" philosophy but that's not for me.........

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Heebie jeebies, I'm feeling those, each to their own but, rugs. I love tattoos and piercings, but still...

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Totally not saying these aren't lovely people at all-I never judge people on their looks ever.....just saying that it is very extreme. I love people that march to their own drum-and definitely love piercings and tatts etc- just this is pretty full on-but I think the same about people who go crazy with the plastic surgery. xxx