Does everyone dream Asian girls

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I wake up in the morning, get dressed and go to work for Asian girls.
Very envious Frenchman
I find it hard :excited: :excited: to look at there faces, My brain is taking of there cloths so I can fill the tunnel of love.
I love the nipples and boobs that grow on Asian Lady's as well so Sexy

:excited:The Frenchman🥐

D

DeletedUser

Do love the nipples agree @No idea what to do, also just generally their body figure. Generally tight pussy and cute bun too.
something different and unique about an Asian girl and I’m quite a fan.

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
The Asian girls them so delicate and pretty, their bodies are perfect to me, in another life I’m sure I was married to an Asian woman hahaha…
:excited::hotphoto:

airguitarguy

Foundation Member
I love their flawless, smooth skin.

I also love it when I’m fucking, how they close their eyes and tilt their head back, ask them to talk dirty and say “Fuck me baby” or play with their pussy while my cock is going in and out. That is smoking hot and usually has me coming quite quickly.

Finally, I love how attentive they can be, drying you off after a shower, helping you get dressed after the session, doing up your buttons, putting on your shoes, fixing up your shirt collar or belt, etc, so it doesn’t look as obvious when you leave that you have been fucking for an hour. I’ve even had some lovely ladies cook me lunch or dinner afterwards as I love Asian food also and they are very good chefs! 😁

Might have to visit my favourite girl this week after writing this!!

D

DeletedUser

Gosh I’d love to go and see an Asian lady now after reading this feed..

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I'm still Dreaming about them,
They only want to please and pleasure men, I saw a favourite on Monday, Opened the door to the little love nest, she was completely naked and right after a welcome kiss she dropped to her knees for an Instant you are silly and we moved on.
The rest is classified (including her name)

😘The Frenchman :excited:

D

Deleted member 49173

I'm still Dreaming about them,
They only want to please and pleasure men, I saw a favourite on Monday, Opened the door to the little love nest, she was completely naked and right after a welcome kiss she dropped to her knees for an Instant you are silly and we moved on.
The rest is classified (including her name)

😘The Frenchman :excited:
I bet you didnt tell her that she is A favourite , not THE favourite .. lol

I wish I had a door like that .. envious 👍

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Heaven on legs
Most Asian Lady's have gorgeous body's Boob's and Butt's and they love a good root
I find it hard :excited:to look at there faces
🍆The Frenchman :excited:

D

DeletedUser

Yes, tight bum, firm nice breasts, (oh and large nipples… mmm yum) tight pussy and all round good figure.
I love it when they’re riding cowgirl and reverse. They go off like this and do hot. 🍆🍆💦