Does everyone dream Asian girls

mercutio70

Bronze Member
Not exclusively, but if you’ve ever taken the right (emphasis on THE right), Thai girl out of Bangkok down to the islands for a few days and experienced the GFE with them, then you’d know why they sure as hell take up a large part of future fantasies.
They are without a doubt the sexiest and most convincing little liars on the planet, and can make you totally forget that you are paying for the privilege.

Saggynutz

Gold Member
Which one! ;)

I suppose typically they are petite and many do understand you are there to relax. (plenty who want to get you off and out the door in 5 minutes too)

Of course it helps that their English might not be the best, and they are generally cheaper. (plus they make your manhood look...manlier! :excited:)

I've also been more surprised sexually, really keen BJ, rimming, and one lady asking me to choke her out as she came, (which was kind of scary).

Strangely enough having an Aussie worker telling you they are only there to pay off their mortgage, or how their business failed, what colour they are painting their daughters room or some other tid-bit about themselves isn't much or an aphrodisiac.

One did insist I was a cop halfway through a session, which I laughed off, but as we progressed I could tell she was serious and she thought I was there to spy on her. Sent me a long rambling text message afterwards.

The real bugger was I was having a pretty good time with her.

Last edited:

Kenny

Diamond Member
"Strangely enough having an Aussie worker telling you they are only there to pay off their mortgage, or how their business failed, what colour they are painting their daughters room or some other tid-bit about themselves isn't much or an aphrodisiac."
Haha, oh so very true! But why do they do that?
I like the Asian girls as they always tell me that I am "Number one" :cool:

A

Albany

"Strangely enough having an Aussie worker telling you they are only there to pay off their mortgage, or how their business failed, what colour they are painting their daughters room or some other tid-bit about themselves isn't much or an aphrodisiac."
Haha, oh so very true! But why do they do that?
I like the Asian girls as they always tell me that I am "Number one" :cool:

But Kenny, they tell EVERYONE "You are #1" 🤣🤣🤣

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
I am not a big fan - too many fakes and bait and switches have put me off. Will see if girl has good comments and reviews.
Whih is good because all punters can't like the same girl. Imagine the crowds.

Saggynutz

Gold Member
Will see if girl has good comments and reviews.
I don't take reviews too seriously.
I really just want to know if it's a close approximation of the girl, and her attitude.

The majority of "recommended" punts turn out nothing special or bad, one or two great.
Had a bad time with a touring lady who had a lot of rave reviews on PP. Didn't do half the things she claimed in her ad.
I didn't take it personally, as that's just the way it goes but it was $400 down the crapper - plus of course I had been really looking forward to it!