Do you Prefer younger or older partner on bed and why?

S

SilverSurfer44

My last 'friend' we completely hate each other,, she was older, and the sex was crap.

hardpaul

Bronze Member
I'm definitely more physically attracted to younger women but from a social perspective I probably get along better with people who are a similar age to me.

F

Fond Goodbye

Well , usually prefer them from mid twenties thru to mid thirties & Ihave to like them & find them attractive in that order. However recently had a encounter with a 51 year Chinese girl of my acquaintance who is a non WL girl. All I can say is she was fantastic, doesn’t have the bum or boobs of TBC Vanessa but equals her in service. She is in good shape, looks after herself & in my opinion would still be a sensation in the AMP scene.

Sirchatsalot

Bronze Member
Milfs and Cougers!! Although a confident young girl is just as fun. Nothing worse than pulling a hot as hell young girl and find out shes a sack of spuds in bed.

R

Retired008

In my mid thirties, I prefer my age or older. Youngest I’ve dated was 10 yrs younger, early 20’s at the time. While physically everything was fantastic, our minds didn’t connect, conversations seemed shallow and trivial to me. Ladies my age or older r different, older might even be better for me, emotionally stable, warm and affectionate.

S

SilverSurfer44

Wowsers thanks for the quote, I feel like an american president.

Last edited by a moderator:

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Being older I would have to say younger.
But not to much younger as experience and knowing what they want is awesome.
Plus they know how to pleasure you.

Gahgah Galah

Gold Member
Im too old and ugly to get too choosy im just greatful any lady will put up with me for an hour though ii have had great experiences with both ends of the age spectrum as sabredog says its about the connection and if your attitude is right the ladies will respond accordingly
I am in a similar situation, so I pay for what I want. I have had a few terrific younger women, but I think that I connect best with the 30-40 year olds in the AMPs who advertise as 22 to 25