Do you Prefer younger or older partner on bed and why?

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
1596921241810.png 1596921440547.png
When an older man is in an intimate relationship with a younger woman, we rarely bat an eye. It's a relationship structure that we have become used to seeing in our culture
WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER?

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
If there is a emotional connection, it would not matter which age and I have spend many a nice time with younger ladies. But I do prefer a more mature lady as being a mature gent myself, it is nice to "slow down" and enjoy all the sensuality that provides with far less pressure to perform.

osscar

Foundation Member
Im too old and ugly to get too choosy im just greatful any lady will put up with me for an hour though ii have had great experiences with both ends of the age spectrum as sabredog says its about the connection and if your attitude is right the ladies will respond accordingly

Eve R

Bronze Member
My younger self was always interested in older men. Then as I get older my taste gets younger. However I think I've evened out now and actually like men my age. Just enough stamina to fuck me like a whore and know what they're doing but not too young that they're fucking like rabbits with no idea.

Irish_Guy

Silver Member
My younger self was always interested in older men. Then as I get older my taste gets younger. However I think I've evened out now and actually like men my age. Just enough stamina to f**k me like a whore and know what they're doing but not too young that they're f**king like rabbits with no idea.
100% think same age and older where you can chat, try and know how to enjoy is so much better

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Im too old and ugly to get too choosy im just greatful any lady will put up with me for an hour though ii have had great experiences with both ends of the age spectrum as sabredog says its about the connection and if your attitude is right the ladies will respond accordingly
He’s,100% correct

Col Thims

Conk
Silver Member
I am an older gent so 30 to 40 years old is best for me.
That is young to me haha by the way still got it going on.
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ’‹πŸ˜ˆ