• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

F

fazman

Ah this is one I definately have to reply to. I started a poll on my forum for this very question.

Personally shaved. Or at the worst, shaved with a neatly trimmed pubic mound. Love the feel of sliding my cock all over a smooth smoo :)

Even trim myself up neatly so its not so hairy for my wife ;)

Fazman

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Preferences

I prefer a completely hair free undercarriage with a small landing strip mound
YUMM
Rhett:hello:

svengali

Foundation Member
I'll vote shaven or waxed for preference but I won't run screaming from the room if I encounter a natural puss. I enjoy giving oral sex and smooth definitely feels better but natural beats a 5 O'clock shadow;D

I think most of the working ladies I have enjoyed have been shaven, at least at the "business end" and I believe this is an important hygiene factor for professional ladies.

F

ForcefulFighter

you carnt beat shaved. lol. there isnothing worse than a bush tucker trial. lol

T

Toon Hoon Flasher

An ideal diet for me contains variety, I love experiencing all of it. I maintain a V at the top for my personal preference - I find total hairlessness makes me feel like I've lost some of my womanly power, but I can understand (being bi and having gone down on the female in it's many flavours) guys prefering hairless for oral so this is my compromise...

S

stu2006

shaved is nice (i guess) would think it saves the hair between the teeth prob :)

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
i like the trim and propper fully waxed is good too but i kinda need a change cause most women i've been with seem to go for the brazillian

S

stu2006

shaved is one thing petab1, but waxed.... eeekkksss, hurts enough catching just one pube in the zipper and pulling it out

B

blaupunkt

i like wither Partially Shaved or fully. but if the girl didnt shave at all cant say it would bother me either.

M

Miranda Fox

hey

I prefer to be fully shaved ( waxed )

Also it is great if the men are shaved too.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Definately

Totally, fully and completly shaven... DAILY!... is a well established 'rule' in our house... S.S.

M

Maikeru

My vote is natural to landing strip. Anything less makes me feel like I'm robbing a cradle.

Maikeru

F

Floyd

Agreed!

i think trimmed (landing strip style) is a lot nicer for the ladies.. cos then it doesnt look like you are going down on an 8 yr old girl, instead of a woman... on the other hand, the guys have to take care of their dangly bits too, gotta trim that hairy bean-bag boys, cos it aint sexy having your girl (or guy) coughing up a fur-ball when they be going down on your nether regions
:eek:ccasion14:

Trimmed please, not bald.

::)

J

Julie

Neat & Trim

If it were intended for us to have no hair there, then it wouldn't have grown there..hehe.. So definiately neat and trim is nice, keeps the fur-balls away.

J

joey69

BRING BACK THE BUSH..... I think a wee bit of well maintained tuft of hair is lovely, too much hair and you loose the sculptured beauty of the vag, plus you get the ole' dreadlocks going on (eeewwwwww),, but as julie said, there is hair there so it supposed to be there!!!
xxx (mrs) joey69 xxx

C

cinderella_oz

i'm a shaved convert for both me and my lover - it definitely feels best for me and he swears by it too. As i'm the lucky recipient of all that lovin' why should I complain!

B

brash

Definitely shaved, love to lick a shaved pussy, hate getting hair in my mouth. My partner keeps her pussy hairles for me and I have (mostly) kept my cock smooth since I was 18.

B

Bang_in_Yeppoon

Shaved for us

We like them shaved but if not thats no problems as well

Really just love them all hairy or bald

Attachments

• 3some-Bang_in_Yeppoon 046_0002.jpg
    3some-Bang_in_Yeppoon 046_0002.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 277
S

Spunkymunky

I think bald (axed or shaved) is a bit to child like for me......but neat and trimmed, particuarly underneath is a neccesity :)

C

Cavesquig

Neatly trimmed or silky smooth(freshly waxed).......feels like licking sandpaper otherwise;D

not that I've tried licking sandpaper::)

S

sexything

Shaved

Definately 100% shaved. Nicer to lick. No choking hairs for hours afterwards!

V

viking32

smile

..well a bit off hair is nice ,,as long as its well looked after ..natural ,some off that hair removal cream stinks,,i went down on a ex partner ,,i had to stop it made me sick,,so a bit off trimming and some one wrote if it has hair its old enought to play with ,,and i agree with that big time..but a nice and clean one is very importend ,,lol..