Do you prefer shaved vagina's or al la natural?

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
For the life if me I can not find a red bush. It's so elusive I'm beginning to think its a myth!

J

Jessica Vixxxen

Hahah I like to make people laugh, I am a bit of a clown. My favorite is impersonations of different nationalities.

F

fifi-belle

ekkk i dont like hair but not a fan of shaven either, waxing is better i think and for blokes well i i would prefer them to be maintained, nothing worse then getting hair in your mouth!

camper33

Bronze Member
I still say that what IS there should be just perfect . It's there for a reason , we may not know what that reason is , but a reason , none the less . I don't shave , wax , dipilatory , pluck , shear , or otherwise change it . I like women who follow these same guidelines !

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Clean shaven is great, I feel every fibre of his tongue against my throbbing clit .. its amazing cumming that way!
For the gent...love when he is shaven, I could suck, lick, probe & tease him all day!
For the hairy guy, just dont enjoy it - thats when it becomes a chore!​

C

Courtney

Not a fan of natural on a man or a woman!

Clean shaven or waxed not only feels better, it's also more hygienic for a woman!

And men - YOU REALLY NEED TO MAN-SCAPE! There is nothing worse than trying to give a man a blowjob with beard like Jesus between your thighs, such a turn off. TRIM BOYS, TRIM!!!

R

Rhiannon22

Clean shaped makes women sexy and men enjoy a smooth touch and want to enjoy more time.

J

JuicyLucy

Men should be men, Armpits and privates you should NEVER shave! It looks so ugly and hurts when riding you. Trimming is the way forward! And a big unkempt bush is equally unattractive, pubes falling out and if they arent a fan of the soap....well you can imagine the aroma.

I wax with a landing strip, cant stand stubble.

J

Jennifer1993

Completely au naturel style is neither attractive or hygienic. It's much easier to maintain when clean shaven.
But I don't mind thin "landing strips" on ladies.

Lucky

Bronze Member
I find it odd that more men don't trim, clip or do some form of mowing or maintenance below their belts. Considering how much they enjoy watching as much as receiving (in my experience) a breath taking blow job. I find a nice hard cock not only looks bigger when hair is short and neat and not stunted by bush but looks tastier and will have me going down in a flash. To maintain (and to what extent) or not? Personal preference. I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

T

TysonAllsop

I like the unshaved pussy and I always told my wife do not trim because the hairs present near genital are very helpful to maintain the temperature of sex organs and it won't hurt during sexual intercourse. Always be natural don't hide the natural beauty.

D

Dianne Receptionist

Me personally, despite the obvious discomfort of being waxed, I love both the look and feel after being waxed. I've never asked anyone I've been with about their preferences and the only feedback I've ever received is men saying how much they hate getting hair in their mouth.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I guess it makes life more interesting to be going hunting in the rainforest. Makes one wanna do the Indian rain dance...

C

cowboy

Me personally, despite the obvious discomfort of being waxed, I love both the look and feel after being waxed. I've never asked anyone I've been with about their preferences and the only feedback I've ever received is men saying how much they hate getting hair in their mouth.

Gulp.............sounds divine!!!!!!!!!