• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do ladies prefer men to be shaved or trimmed......or bush??

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Agreed waxing is the way to go, hurts a bit the first time when the roots are deep but after that all ok
Grows back slower and finer, no problem with shaving rash or course stuble

Im still trying to get the most important thing when it comes to waxing......GUTS!!! :(

Whiskyman

Gold Member
Interesting thread.
From here on, I'll trim my bush before going to see a working lady. As for waxing, probably not....

T

Tania Admin

Interesting thread.
From here on, I'll trim my bush before going to see a working lady. As for waxing, probably not....

I'm sure the Wl you choose to spend time with will be appreciative of your efforts :)

V

virgintim

I lost a bet with a mate recently. The bet was about the outcome of the AFL grand final. If Hawthorn won, he had to shave himself. If Sydney won, I had to put myself on the razors edge. Don't ask me how this conversation came up or why we settled on this bet. If I remember correctly he was most likely drunk, and I was dead on my feet tired.

I'd forgotten about the bet until he reminded me last week. I could've argued that both of us lacked the capacity to contract due to our impaired states of mind, but I decided not to wuss out and fulfil my side of the bet. It was scary doing it. I've never manscraped before and I was practically shitting myself. But it wasn't that bad. You just have to make sure everything is trimmed well back before you pull out your Gillette. I actually quite like the feeling of them now. Shaved is a good way to go, although there is a bit of itching.

Here's my question to the ladies. Should I shave the pubic hair above the dick and balls? I cut it short before I went to town down below, but I can't help that think that it's an all or nothing approach. Either embrace the hair shamelessly, or get rid of it all. Same question regarding my upper thighs around that area.

Now I just have to find a lady who appreciates my efforts.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Here's my question to the ladies. Should I shave the pubic hair above the dick and balls? I cut it short before I went to town down below, but I can't help that think that it's an all or nothing approach. Either embrace the hair shamelessly, or get rid of it all. Same question regarding my upper thighs around that area
That all depends on how hairy you are naturally.
Perhaps look at it from the perspective of oral...is the girl going to want to lick and suck that area
or will she be picking hairs our of her throat all day ? :p

Also the way to avoid the itch, is to apply a lotion on it, just after you shave, treat the area, the same
way you do when you shave your face
and shaving daily helps to lesson the itch x

V

virgintim

That all depends on how hairy you are naturally.
Perhaps look at it from the perspective of oral...is the girl going to want to lick and suck that area
or will she be picking hairs our of her throat all day ? :p

Also the way to avoid the itch, is to apply a lotion on it, just after you shave, treat the area, the same
way you do when you shave your face
and shaving daily helps to lesson the itch x

I'm not hairy on my chest. My legs would be about this hairy, all the way up. http://i.imgur.com/haFAk.jpg
I'm thinking of shaving the hair of the top of my legs where it meets the groin region, because I think my hair there is what's causing a bit of the discomfort.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Pubic hair usually extends a little bit at the top of the leg, where it curves into the groin area.
I guess guys wouldn't notice cause they have leg hair extending from their legs.

:)

5ome0ne

Gold Member
I never try a blade. It sounds too dangerous. I use electric trimmer.
You know in the barber shop, they have the hairstyle picture you can pick. I am wondering whether there are some for the hair down under.

V

virgintim

Any time I try and use a regular razor on my face I always cut myself. But I have never cut my sack while shaving down there. Maybe I am subconsciously more careful. It sounds scary, but just stay calm, control your breathing like a sniper lining up a shot, and take out that hair.
I don't like to use an electric trimmer because I only have one, and I don't want that alternating between my face and my balls, and also because it doesn't shave as fine as a razor and sometimes can rip the hair a bit and pinch the skin.

5ome0ne

Gold Member
You are using the normal trimmer/shaver I guess? I use the one for trimming nose hair so there is absolutely no ripping the hair out or pinching the skin and they are only about $25. The way I do it is to use safety scissors (rounded tip) to cut the hair short first. When it is short, use the trimmer to remove the hair. Absolutely don't want any sharp object around that area unless it's a tongue with sharp skill.

Dallas

Legend Member
I always wondered about chest hair. I have no hair on my back and shave down below but have a light but complete covering over my chest, have been trying to work out whether it's best to leave or wax that area? I seem to get a mixed response when I speak to w/l's about that.

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
I prefer my Man to be trimmed at the least. Preference is shaved, the old saying "no-one likes to go to the dentist for a hair cut"

I also prefer it for sexual health reasons :)