• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Do ladies prefer men to be shaved or trimmed......or bush??

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Saw couple of threads regarding this but its mainly about men's preference.

Was talking to a mate earlier in the city and at one point he mentioned he recently met a girl who likes bush. I found that really odd as i always thought girls prefer trimmed atleast but im beginning to wonder. So was wondering how many of you W/Ls like to floss ur teeth during sex...lol.

Another reason im asking is bcos...in future if i am to see any of the W/Ls who are active in these forum....i will come prepared. :)

L

Lilly Sweetheart

I am always freshly showered and polished and expect the same from my clientele.
Go shaved or trimmed.
No woman appreciates a mouthful of fur likewise for men seeing a W/L.

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
No woman appreciates a mouthful of fur.....

Yeah....thats what i thought until my fren told me that girl he met finds a little bushy...SEXY!! *scratching my head at this point*
Im always trimmed as it scares the hell out of me to put a blade anywhere near my balls...lol.

So far...it seems shaved is the preferred option compared to trimmed. Damn...i need to toughen up!! :(

Sherry

Legend Member
I agree-a bit of manscaping is a good thing! Whether it's a trim, a shave or for the truly brave, a wax-it looks so much nicer than a wild bush!! I've actually trimmed a few in bookings before and the guy always loves it! xx

T

Tania Admin

I'm wondering, hmmmm, how many men have tried waxing instead of shaving? Mwahaha

R

raider

NewToThis27 said:
So far...it seems shaved is the preferred option compared to trimmed. Damn...i need to toughen up!! :(

It's actually not that bad lol, been putting blade to balls for the past 2 years, just use the same principal you would when shaving facial hair, with the direction that the hair is growing not against ... Dont want ingrown pubic hair .. Those hurt

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
... just use the same principal you would when shaving facial hair, with the direction that the hair is growing not against .
I'm wondering, hmmmm, how many men have tried waxing instead of shaving? Mwahaha

Shall give it a shot. I have a hairy chest and legs..if i shave just the groin....it might look odd..lol. Please dont ask me to shave my whole body. :p

Also.....Are there any Bravehearts out there who has waxed their groin area?

Last edited:

David_San

Gold Member
bit of manscaping is just good manners, part of being a modern gentleman. Although I have never waxed, mainly shave / trim.

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
It's actually not that bad lol, been putting blade to balls for the past 2 years, just use the same principal you would when shaving facial hair, with the direction that the hair is growing not against ... Dont want ingrown pubic hair .. Those hurt

Have started shaving and you are right...doesnt hurt or anything. Just that now i have to keep shaving...lol!!!

Still yet to come across someone who has waxed!!! :icon_scra

hornykiwi

Silver Member
I used to shave but now I wax. Stays smooth for a lot longer and over time it comes back softer

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
i like trimmed best!!! waxed is OK too... bush, not so much. Basically, if theres too much hair, im not gonna be spending anytime with my mouth down there!!!

T

Tania Admin

all waxed no shaving at all

Awesome! Do you do it yourself or get it done at a beautician?
I used to wax myself but found it quicker and less painful getting it professionally done, it works out around the same cost, by the time I bought wax and a good bottle of wine to numb the pain lol

hornykiwi

Silver Member
I used to wax myself but found it quicker and less painful getting it professionally done, it works out around the same cost, by the time I bought wax and a good bottle of wine to numb the pain lol
a beautican does it. Mind you if you want to do it for me Tania please feel free to contact me ;)

TheCock

Legend Member
Wax on Wax off :p Happy to let any professional girl wax me as long as I can wax them.

Waxing party at PL anyone? :p

P

Perth boy

I have always kept it trimed, got my back waxed a few years ago and to much pain so tried IPL. Still hurt a bit.

My wife waxed a year or so ago under the condition I would wax my nuts. Anyway she did but I sort of forgot about it. A few weeks ago the subject was brought up and she waxed me. Good it hurt why the hell do you girls do that!!!!. But its smooth.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Depends on the guys.........some guys seem to wear the "bush" in a rather sexy way.........;)

R.xxxxxx

M

Mark_38

Agreed waxing is the way to go, hurts a bit the first time when the roots are deep but after that all ok
Grows back slower and finer, no problem with shaving rash or course stuble

S

Sandi Lang

I do love my men at the very least to be trimmed .. Shaved or waxed in every area is my preference