T

Tania Admin

I wasn't at the Doo,, though we are hoping to secure some property there soon. But Nada here in the Northern Suburbs either. Hopefully it starts raining tonight for a good 20 hours๐Ÿคž

0ld dog

Bronze Member
This Arvo was awesome. An actual storm. no power for about a hour. But beers were cold already so not a problem. ๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒง

T

Tania Admin

So where is our rain?๐Ÿค” I have my ๐Ÿคž that our sky opens up and pours downโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ this weekend or every day after 3pm (when I finish work๐Ÿ˜Ž) until 5 am (so things dry out a little before I start work๐Ÿ‘). I love the heat and humidity but this weather is stretching the friendship at the moment.

sircurious

Legend Member
So where is our rain?๐Ÿค” I have my ๐Ÿคž that our sky opens up and pours downโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ this weekend or every day after 3pm (when I finish work๐Ÿ˜Ž) until 5 am (so things dry out a little before I start work๐Ÿ‘). I love the heat and humidity but this weather is stretching the friendship at the moment.
The 'Going Loco' season longer this year?

T

Tania Admin

Seems the wet is finally here. The last 3 nights of rain have been absolutely blissful โ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ

T

Tania Admin

Lovely weather after a good days work outdoors โคโšกโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ๐ŸŒง
Screenshot_20201201-191005_Chrome.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Still going strong โ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง
Screenshot_20201213-095907_Chrome.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Loving it! โ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ

Temperature has dropped to 25. House windows all open (except on the side of the house the wind is coming from).

Sooooo nice.

Screenshot_20201215-181058_Chrome.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Tonight's storm front was fast and strong! Winds at 80kms per hour.
The 1st pic was taken by Vicki at Coolalinga. Screen shot is after front has moved through.

FB_IMG_1608116421983.jpg Screenshot_20201216-203559_Chrome.jpg

T

Tania Admin

This weather is absolutely awesome โคโ›ˆโ›ˆ๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง
Screenshot_20210106-190238_Chrome.jpg

T

Tania Admin

All 3 at the top are actually heading towards each other, right on top of us. The thunder and lightening show is absolutely spectacular! โ›ˆโ›ˆโ›ˆ
Screenshot_20210114-221612_Chrome.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Finally a decent monsoon. It's been raining all day. It was nice and cool (27.c) so I didn't even mind working in it. Should last a few days at least โค๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง
Screenshot_20210125-220044_Chrome.jpg

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Lovin it but as for the rain I think its a maybe. With the low in the gulf sorry to say, it will probably suck the rain away. :(
Off to Kakadu on the weekend so it will be nice to see some water around.
Just need another month like this then I will be :D

T

Tania Admin

Lovin it but as for the rain I think its a maybe. With the low in the gulf sorry to say, it will probably suck the rain away. :(
Off to Kakadu on the weekend so it will be nice to see some water around.
Just need another month like this then I will be :D
It's been totally awesome. I got a wee tad wet at work today, okay drenched, but it was lovely.

T

Tania Admin

So we are having an absolutely amazing wet season here in Darwin. At present we have had 600ml above average rainfall for the season. With more to come. Its awesomeness! โ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ

0ld dog

Bronze Member
So we are having an absolutely amazing wet season here in Darwin. At present we have had 600ml above average rainfall for the season. With more to come. Its awesomeness! โ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ
Now April and still๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง How good has this wet been.
Only issue is constantly mowing of the lawn. but with the rain I can live with that.

T

Tania Admin

Now April and still๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง๐ŸŒง How good has this wet been.
Only issue is constantly mowing of the lawn. but with the rain I can live with that.
I am loving it. I mow my lawn every 4 days on average. I'd do it more but I might end up in cowdy ward ๐Ÿ˜‚