• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Disagree. I can still remember the pain in my fingers and toes and the feeling like they are going to drop off.🥶
Sure it looks beautiful and from inside a heated space, but when you have to go out in it, I would much rather be hot.
🤔Maybe thats why I live in Darwin.

T

Tania Admin

Disagree. I can still remember the pain in my fingers and toes and the feeling like they are going to drop off.🥶
Sure it looks beautiful and from inside a heated space, but when you have to go out in it, I would much rather be hot.
🤔Maybe thats why I live in Darwin.
I 2nd that motion 🌞😎👍🌴

T

Tania Admin

Less lawn mowing and gardening now and more time for other pursuits. 😉
Nope. Business is booming for me in the great outdoors :) I'm going to have to start knocking back work soon.

I'm going to miss the wet season. I much prefer the wet season over the dry season.

T

Tania Admin

The weather has been quite blissful the last few days, I must admit 🌞😎🌴
Screenshot_20200504-090834_WTForecast.jpg

T

Tania Admin

But isn't it the dry season?

Absolutely loving this rain!

Screenshot_20200520-063627_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

In for a few chilly nights this week end.
Time for another camp fire.
I do prefer the wet season but must say I am enjoying the dry this year. This mornings rain was blissful too. The bonus of the cooler nights is opening the house up to the lovely breezes,,OH! and cold showers. I love cold showers but the cold tap is always warm except for a few weeks of the year.

T

Tania Admin

Darwin's Dry Season is drunk...
Screenshot_20200522-034935_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200522-034805_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: