• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Coronavirus Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

You were going so well till you got to those 2 words, WHY pay tax, the billionaires we are bailing out never paid a cent, so why not use those same loopholes and pay none yourself..
Just because they are some are doing the wrong thing doesn't mean everyone should.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Just because they are some are doing the wrong thing doesn't mean everyone should.

Hmmm good for the goose, and the govt allows it.. then well this gander follows... if I told you how much tax I have paid anywhere you wouldn't really like me!

Phoebe

Legend Member
And two wrongs do not make a right. EVER

Taxation is a mechanism for loyal followers to feel patriotic about the country they exist in... Those that pay little tax actually have more funds to buy bigger items that actually carry more taxation inputted into the system than those loyal followers ever do.

If Taxation was so great and wonderful why does Malcolm Turnbull have all his funds over there in the Caymans?

I don't like the "Good For The Goose" saying, it's always a cop out for someone who is doing something wrong.

The Govt pass bills to allow folks to do it, and finding loopholes in the taxation system is so fun especially once they give you the okay to do so, and a receipt number. Thank you dear Mr Tax Man, you just saved me a bundle..

T

Tania Admin

Taxation is a mechanism for loyal followers to feel patriotic about the country they exist in... Those that pay little tax actually have more funds to buy bigger items that actually carry more taxation inputted into the system than those loyal followers ever do.

If Taxation was so great and wonderful why does Malcolm Turnbull have all his funds over there in the Caymans?

The Govt pass bills to allow folks to do it, and finding loopholes in the taxation system is so fun especially once they give you the okay to do so, and a receipt number. Thank you dear Mr Tax Man, you just saved me a bundle..
Justify to yourself any way you like, doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Justify to yourself any way you like, doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Hmmm Taxation a word used because theft is too harsh! What do you call it when you walk into a bank and hold them up? it's a robbery as It's not your funds that is what the tax man does under the guise of the word Taxation, Levy, Surcharge, its all theft!

T

Tania Admin

Hmmm Taxation a word used because theft is too harsh! What do you call it when you walk into a bank and hold them up? it's a robbery as It's not your funds that is what the tax man does under the guise of the word Taxation, Levy, Surcharge, its all theft!
So how do you expect infrastructure to be paid for then? This conversation is ridiculous. Again justify it to yourself,,,but that doesn't make it right.

Phoebe

Legend Member
So how do you expect infrastructure to be paid for then? This conversation is ridiculous. Again justify it to yourself,,,but that doesn't make it right.

Hmmm I pay tax, I just find a way to minimize what I need to pay legally. however every bill I pay I pay GST, same as fuel taxes etc etc.

N

Night Owl Ciao

I Guess you are a PAYE? or PAYG...
We seem to be having 2 entirely different conversations about 2 entirely different subjects mate... Again
And btw... regardless of my tax threshold or earnings or anything else I really don't think a public sex chat forum is a suitable platform to brag about or discuss such personal matters however it really comes as no surprise to me that you are happy enough to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.