Coronavirus, is China bluffing about outbreak ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SilverSurfer44

Coronavirus up and running, china tells mostly lies, yes wuhan in lockdown and that's about it, on idea about actual death and infection rates no one knows ?

How can the public be worried or not when ill informed ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Coronavirus up and running, china tells mostly lies, yes wuhan in lockdown and that's about it, on idea about actual death and infection rates no one knows ?

How can the public be worried or not when ill informed ?

Funny this virus happens and all the street riots in Hong Kong ended all of a sudden.. co-incidence or what??

S

SilverSurfer44

I think all those students they cornered in the university got shipped or reported to go to jail for 10 years, or detained, the cat playing with mouse like. They know if they get in a crowd with a virus there is trouble or cross contamination too.

S

SilverSurfer44

????? Its been two weeks, another 2 months will give an idea

Tony G

Bronze Member
The other problem is that many of the massage parlours around Perth employ many Chinese girls, who may have gone back for Chinese New Year or for a holiday from College/University. So that is a possible danger of them (if they were in the epicentre of the virus) to spread it to fellow employees or clients. Still no firm proof yet by medical experts that it cannot be spread by human to human interaction.
Agreed, surely this would be effecting the industry quite dramatically

S

SilverSurfer44

On tonights show they said that the treatment is drugs used for AIDS which boosts the immune system and a cocktail of flu vaccines having a positive effect so it is treatable. These drugs should be a ready supply all over the world or ramp up production for it if needed should be easy. Australia is well contained. Given treatment is going well it reduces the fear of facing death if we catch it.

S

SilverSurfer44

China's just trying to protect the economy, that's all they are about. Other than that its just a bad virus, may as well let it out and move on ! A massive opening for blowback not sure what it means leave me confuscious as a china man would say

Phoebe

Legend Member

Death toll is now 1000+!

Hmmmm Funny how all this shit comes from 3rd world despot commie dictatorship shit holes... Since the Westernized World took on Capitalism none of this shit ever happens or originates from the more advanced countries.. BUT it all comes from 3rd world nations, and before you try tell me china is 1st world look at it in depth... its all smoke and mirrors. Google Ghost cities china/ and ghost shopping centres... Its all a lie...

China is built upon one massive lie, and currency manipulation, and lets not go or mention Human Rights, China is today's modern day Concentration Camp... one massive cheap forced labor camp... making our goods that we became too useless and or precious to make for ourselves... and look at how that is panning out for us, cheap shit clothing stores "Made in China" All failing in Australia, the Chinese model is broken and hopefully shit like this Virus changes the westernized view on China and we start pulling shit back to Superior nations like Australia/USA/Germany/Uk etc... and only trade with these nations and leave the like of the disease and corruption riddled commie shit holes to go back to what they always were.... and oh FREEDOM why did the Hong Kongers fly USA flags.... hey Because China No-one NOTHING is free...

But funny AIDS came from 3rd world Africa, Swine flu.bird flu all 3rd world nations... sorry for the harsh tone BUT hey its 100% FACT!... time to change our westernized ways..

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
I am all for building national economies and pulling the plug on globalisation.
Governments lie about unemployment figures and encourage kids to waste their best years on useless education to reduce unemployment figures.
If we abolished minimum wages, banned Unions we could achieve full employment of 2% unemployment rates like we enjoyed in the 1950s and 1960s.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am all for building national economies and pulling the plug on globalisation.

Same here.. why should one nations choices one night effect the ASX and Aussie companies.. ITS all a dupe.. I am all for that myself...

Lets make a party..

WildGoat

Silver Member

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am thinking they may have a few mad scientists creating such viruses. Money can be the root of all evil. Population control and the dollars for the big pharmaceutical companies that will produce the vaccine

I would take the death count in China with a grain of salt... they are all a bunch of liars up there.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Any cough or sneeze or cold/flu and you are going to be very scared. Could it be Coronavirus? Coronavirus is spreading exponentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.