• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Coronavirus, is China bluffing about outbreak ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Some very negative comments about the Chinese & China in this thread. Yes the Chinese govt do not use some of the same measures that we do on international viruses, but medicine and knowledge started in this country so I think the govt will be taking very seriously.
Lets keep this thread informative rather than a bash at another culture,

S

SilverSurfer44

Now they think a pangolin did it, apparently they have been eating koalas. Scientists dunno, no vaccine yet and not for a while. They have some in there nature parks or somehow smuggled koalas out. How come they let meats crossed borders ??.Hopefully this is the end of chinese eating any old food .

Same as aids, people eating like chimps/ monkey with hiv. Chinese funny meat tastes, shouldnt they just stick to ice cream and sweets, why risk a fantasy of meat thinking it'll give you superpowers than killing you. Its like they are on drugs but arent

Last edited by a moderator:

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
I read today that the Japan Olympics are in question about whether or not they would go ahead if this was to get worse, which to be honest, is does seem to be getting worse as the days go on...
Maybe it'd be postponed a year, guess only time will tell

S

SilverSurfer44

Instead of a 'exotic meat' market, turn it into a cabaret, dancing girls with KFC chicken only 'fried'

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
We need a major terror attack somewhere to take the focus off this virus. Terror attacks raise stock markets...

stovo82

Diamond Member
10% losses on Australian share market and other share markets around the world is just a correction and nothing to worry about. The share market will bounce back and Corona Virus is not as bad as the media is claiming.

stovo82

Diamond Member
Those Corona virus infection and death numbers are mass hysteria, dodgy and can be fabricated to claim there is a huge problem when it is nothing to worry about.
Dare I say it the media has created this Corona Virus thing. I doubt Corona Virus even exists. Just like Ebola and the swine flu were all created by the media in the past.
Simply give cold & flu a scary name and get politicians and doctors and marketing teams to create mass hysteria: Big Pharmacy and Big Media are going to make huge profits out of this crisis.The politician of the day can pat himself on the back for a job well done when it has been defeated.
It is an election year and so convenient that Trump will be seen as the hero and re-elected as the President who saved Americans from Corona Virus.
Mission Accomplished: Corona Virus has been defeated.

dan60

Diamond Member
Those Corona virus infection and death numbers are mass hysteria, dodgy and can be fabricated to claim there is a huge problem when it is nothing to worry about.
Dare I say it the media has created this Corona Virus thing. I doubt Corona Virus even exists. Just like Ebola and the swine flu were all created by the media in the past.
Simply give cold & flu a scary name and get politicians and doctors and marketing teams to create mass hysteria: Big Pharmacy and Big Media are going to make huge profits out of this crisis.The politician of the day can pat himself on the back for a job well done when it has been defeated.
It is an election year and so convenient that Trump will be seen as the hero and re-elected as the President who saved Americans from Corona Virus.
i'm on the the fence now.
i was starting to believe W.H.O. but now i'm not so sure.
Brenda from accounts has also stated on her faecesbook page that it's all been fabricated.
the world is going batshit crazy.

Phoebe

Legend Member
i'm on the the fence now.
i was starting to believe W.H.O. but now i'm not so sure.
Brenda from accounts has also stated on her faecesbook page that it's all been fabricated.
the world is going batshit crazy.

Brenda does a mean powerpoint presentation too.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member

Well that's a relief .

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well that's a relief .

Dont worry watch breaking news.. there will be a massive truck bomb to go off somewhere really soon.. The Dow Jones can't keep on dropping 1000+ points a day, without some people doing a side show somewhere eg Truck Bomb take the heat off the market for a few days... My guess is somewhere important... Frankfurt, London or the likes.

Phoebe

Legend Member
lol
i agree but the headlines just wouldn't have the same effect.
"2 people slightly hurt and one Labrador frightened when Getz-bomb explodes in Baghdad marketplace"

No But Truck Bomb goes off in London does ... killing 35 and injuring 450 .... Blast was felt as far away as Watford and Croydon...

Storm Boy

Silver Member
New updates. Link is broken,so has been taken down

America has 5 types of Corona Virus, A, B, C, D, E. China only has C type and it is young generation of C. The original grands generation maybe in America. People died in American might not because the flue it was because they caught one type of Corona Virus. The types of Corona Virus from Japan (H52, H53) and South Korea are not the same from China (H1). They are from somewhere else. Who knows where was the first generation coming from. China is victims. Also people from other countries are still eating bats as usual in their countries. Just no one disclosed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member

30,000 people together and we have a virus outbreak.... really see where this crap comes from in Australia.... The freaking UK... she'll be right...

Switzerland bans crowds and gatherings of over 1,000 people.. and the UK allows this...

Whats the difference between Corona Virus and Hillary Clinton?

They will eventually eradicate Corona Virus!

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yep this corona virus is now pandamic shopping centers in melb are empty major events are being cancelled and I heard that the pope has a cold and it could be corona virus dirty talk on the net is the only thing left.

Web Cant catch anything online..

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
OK China isn't bluffing let's all pull together here and brainstorm to find a cure to corona virus it could be simple as garlic washed down with lemon juice or a cocktail of drugs or a simple panadol tablet grandmas recipies accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.