happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Interesting and hard question, it would have to be picking up a German lady on the Indian Pacific. I had few more drinks than her as she got on later. Just looked at her in amazement, We had eye contact as I was playing cards and she ended up beside me. Somehow we ended up in her ( plus the sercuriy guard thought he had her, nah nah)bed and had wild sex to I finally relised where I was and who I was with with. Wow then after that it was just some of the best ever sex, love to the point she wanted me to get off Pt Augusta. I was so close and wonder where that journey would of went if I got off. Hai Helga

Terminator

Silver Member
A lady I was lucky to spend some time with recently, with some very hot passionate kissing and cuddling to get the blood pumping but with very little tongue. Hands exploring, nibbling of ears. Then we had the ultimate sexual encounter.

Annabelle O

Silver Member
Interesting and hard question, it would have to be picking up a German lady on the Indian Pacific. I had few more drinks than her as she got on later. Just looked at her in amazement, We had eye contact as I was playing cards and she ended up beside me. Somehow we ended up in her ( plus the sercuriy guard thought he had her, nah nah)bed and had wild sex to I finally relised where I was and who I was with with. Wow then after that it was just some of the best ever sex, love to the point she wanted me to get off Pt Augusta. I was so close and wonder where that journey would of went if I got off. Hai Helga
Helga sounds cute

Annabelle O

Silver Member
This is difficult so many to think of.. overall I love a slow build up alot of teasing & touching all over the body.. light body kisses all over, or teasing with a feather.. just that feeling where your whole body is tingling, has goosebumps and your desperate for more.. I love the build up. I have a few clients that know this and know how much it turns me on. I think the sexiest thing ever is the foreplay the exploring of eachother the Kissing the touching.
These comments are willllllld

doob

Legend Member
How do you have your steak? That's the million dollar question...
Served by an attractive woman with stupendous tits and lots of money. And loves my dick and giving blowjobs and swallowing. And I'll return the favour, yes I will. How? By cooking up a steak of equal taste and flavour!

Last edited:

osscar

Foundation Member
Agree with master Yoda a smile from a random sexy woman walking past is soo sexy and as yoda says stays with you ,,, you women dont understand the power of a smile and deep eye contact ,,, can be awesome.
On the physical side had a lady during a massage treat me by massaging my old fella with her pussy , to see and feel the sensations was better than sex and something i will remember forever.
Also having a lady squirt om my face during oral oh my god unbelievable and unforgetable.

doob

Legend Member
I was once shopping in a supermarket. A beautiful young lady walked past me and gave me a smile that blew through my soul like an Angelic wind.
I call BS. No once shops in a supermarket once? 🤔

As for "beautiful young lady walked past me and gave me a smile that blew through my soul like an Angelic wind.".

Again, my experience has been very different. When a hot babe smiles at me in a supermarket aisle, I discover why later as I walk into her "Angelic" wind. It's usually a very thick fart cloud she left behind her. :D:mad:😷

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I call BS. No once shops in a supermarket once? 🤔

As for "beautiful young lady walked past me and gave me a smile that blew through my soul like an Angelic wind.".

Again, my experience has been very different. When a hot babe smiles at me in a supermarket aisle, I discover why later as I walk into her "Angelic" wind. It's usually a very thick fart cloud she left behind her. :D:mad:😷
It happened more than once. And this one time, I never forgot her smile. It was genuine.

As for what you call it, you create the whole of your own reality.

doob

Legend Member
It happened more than once. And this one time, I never forgot her smile. It was genuine.

As for what you call it, you create the whole of your own reality.
You do know I'm joking I hope re: shopping in a supermarket once. It's like me I had a shower once and the water ran out. Of course we've all had showers more than once. :mad:

feifei

Gold Member
A girl pussy grinding me in a karaoke room while she is singing. It was so good I nearly made a mess in my pant.

Dirty Sanchez

Silver Member
Well, after spending 20 odd minutes performing oral on a young lass, she said your turn & proceeded to give me my first rim job!!

doob

Legend Member
I remember at UWA in the '80s they had condom machines. There were two bits of graffiti on the wall next to it.

One was "In case of defect, insert baby here" with an arrow pointing to the dispensing slot.
The other said "Worst chewing gum I've ever tasted!"

CinnamonAndSpice

Gold Member
I enjoy honey too!
It's smooth and thick and sticks like nothing else.
You really really have to work hard to lick and suck it off the skin. Especially in the more delicate areas
Makes a more enjoyable slow, sensual and intimate session from my experience.

I enjoy honey that has different and strong scents and textures so that I can mix it up a bit in long sessions.
That sounds amazing with honey x

doob

Legend Member
Annabelle is incognito, so you will just have to believe us. She is a very sexy blonde...
Incognito? Where's Cognito? Couldn't find it in my atlas. 🤔
Oh hang on, is that like an innuendo which is an Italian suppository?

"Innuendo? Innuendo ain't no country I ever heard off! They speak English in Innuendo? Say Innuendo again motherfucker! Say it one more time. I dare you! I double dare you!" - apologies to the cast of Pulp Fiction.