• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Chief

Diamond Member
I did two training courses with Langtrees ladies today...all our ladies will be going through training over the next few months as there are so many misconceptions. Of the 3 I have done, the ladies were very naive about the condoms...what I did find is the condoms do not tear open easily like in my day, so all Langtrees ladies will have to invest in a small pair of scissors in their work kits. What amazed me is no one knows that a drop of lube in the condom makes it much more sensitive and pleasant for the guest.
Another was they thought they had to roll it all the way down, it is only the head of the penis where the fluid comes out that can give them a STI
We carry 3 different brands of condoms for various sizes and not like the old days where you had a clear front and back so you could open in the dark and know which way the tip was.
Of the 3 girls I have trained, 2 did not know they had to squeeze the tip of the condom closed while putting it on. If you let the air in the condom is likely to break when your client ejaculates.
Wow! Very useful information. Thankyou.

mrys

Legend Member
Size does matter from my experience. I have had a number of condoms fail over the years. A combination of vigorous sex and the wrong size condom is a passion killer when they fail. It usually happened when the lady provided the condom and took a one size fits all approach. I finally found one brand that was a good fit for me but often when it's offered in a session the lady would be sceptical of using a client provided dom ( I guess I can understand why) It's great when you have a a regular who listens and works with you on the dom selection that's right for both of you.

Annabelle O

Silver Member
I did two training courses with Langtrees ladies today...all our ladies will be going through training over the next few months as there are so many misconceptions. Of the 3 I have done, the ladies were very naive about the condoms...what I did find is the condoms do not tear open easily like in my day, so all Langtrees ladies will have to invest in a small pair of scissors in their work kits. What amazed me is no one knows that a drop of lube in the condom makes it much more sensitive and pleasant for the guest.
Another was they thought they had to roll it all the way down, it is only the head of the penis where the fluid comes out that can give them a STI
We carry 3 different brands of condoms for various sizes and not like the old days where you had a clear front and back so you could open in the dark and know which way the tip was.
Of the 3 girls I have trained, 2 did not know they had to squeeze the tip of the condom closed while putting it on. If you let the air in the condom is likely to break when your client ejaculate
Size does matter from my experience. I have had a number of condoms fail over the years. A combination of vigorous sex and the wrong size condom is a passion killer when they fail. It usually happened when the lady provided the condom and took a one size fits all approach. I finally found one brand that was a good fit for me but often when it's offered in a session the lady would be sceptical of using a client provided dom ( I guess I can understand why) It's great when you have a a regular who listens and works with you on the dom selection that's right for both of you.
Airtight is an essential part of the process. It seriously doesn't matter how many condoms we go through either, as long as we get it on point for our clients. x

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
I am a big fan of the Naked brand myself, I find the packaging the easiest to open and they have a condom for everyone ranging from smallest to largest and even flavours just to make things interesting.
I agree with @Mrs Langtrees for the drop of lube in the condom and pinching the tip as you roll it down. It makes the sensation so much nicer for the client and of course less risk of the condom exploding upon ejaculation.

Annabelle O

Silver Member
I am a big fan of the Naked brand myself, I find the packaging the easiest to open and they have a condom for everyone ranging from smallest to largest and even flavours just to make things interesting.
I agree with @Mrs Langtrees for the drop of lube in the condom and pinching the tip as you roll it down. It makes the sensation so much nicer for the client and of course less risk of the condom exploding upon ejaculation.
100 purrcent @Jamie jackson

mrys

Legend Member
The naked brand is my go to also. We would be a good 'fit' Jamie :) :)

doob

Legend Member
Don't be offended but I do like art and often try to interprete it.

Your posting is titled "

Just a little sunshine to brighten up your Tuesday (9 Viewers) "​

And then you've a photo of a sunflower strategically placed on your bum.

You're not telling the world that the sun shines out of your arse are you? Best statement on solar flower power I've ever seen. And modest too☀️

doob

Legend Member
Of the 3 girls I have trained, 2 did not know they had to squeeze the tip of the condom closed while putting it on. If you let the air in the condom is likely to break when your client ejaculates.

I think you're wrong MaryAnne. I'll demonstrate on you if you like. Totally professional intent of course. :)

Tania Smiley

*****Admin***** Smiles Are Contagious
Staff member
Gold Member
This type of training/ knowledge sharing is absolutely detrimental. I commend you Mary-Anne. This is much needed and hopefully all the ladies pass the information on down the line to other WL's and some info to their clientele too.