• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Clients & Kissing - What's safe & comfortable for you??

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I wouldn't decline a smack from you... :woot:

o_O Flirting. Yes. That's what we've been doing all along. Right fellas? :happy:

Of course, we missed you! :arghh:

Now I wanna be smacked,!in the most delicious way though haha

Even if you guys didnt miss me, you're stuck with me now :cheeky

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Now I wanna be smacked,!in the most delicious way though haha

Even if you guys didnt miss me, you're stuck with me now :cheeky
Well, you've prepared us well with those great shots of your delicious bottom (even hotter than bepp's wiggly bum, but don't tell him I said so, he's very sensitive that way).

I'm one of those out-of-staters but would definitely drop by and see you in Burswood if I make it across anytime soon. I might even haggle extras with you and ask about DFK, after we are alone, just to get you all fiery and in the mood, odious albino dwarf that I am. Hehe. :smuggrin:

Dallas

Legend Member
A naughty girl like me needs to be banned atleast once :p

LOL!! well I also admire someone who won't back down on their beliefs even if it gets them banned ... So yes, naughty girls get banned at least once ... and maybe spanked a bit more often :p

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
so ur an outa stater mmm.......almost as bad as being in Cannnnberrra n leave my wiggly bum alone or ill delete it

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Well, you've prepared us well with those great shots of your delicious bottom (even hotter than bepp's wiggly bum, but don't tell him I said so, he's very sensitive that way).

I'm one of those out-of-staters but would definitely drop by and see you in Burswood if I make it across anytime soon. I might even haggle extras with you and ask about DFK, after we are alone, just to get you all fiery and in the mood, odious albino dwarf that I am. Hehe. :smuggrin:

image.jpeg

I've quit smoking and started excercising so my butts only going to get better. Along with the rest of me ;)

Haha nothing like a fiery redhead to get you going huh?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
LOL!! well I also admire someone who won't back down on their beliefs even if it gets them banned ... So yes, naughty girls get banned at least once ... and maybe spanked a bit more often :p

mmmmmmm I need to be naughty more often so I can get spanked more then I do :(

XLNC

Legend Member

XLNC

Legend Member
Hmm, I know I suggested we'd meet, but I might be washing my hair that night after all.

Besides, if you did that to all the boys, your bum would look big in that, dear.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
True for most probably, but Ginger would get a good workout at work, I'm sure. :D

A paid work out to keep fit to keep getting paid to keep fit and enjoy herself at the same time....

XLNC

Legend Member
Phoebe seems set to become the most Disagreeable T/s member if Ginger has anything to say about it. :eek:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phoebe seems set to become the most Disagreeable T/s member if Ginger has anything to say about it. :eek:

I just have a differing opinion, maybe I should be like one of the critters on Happy2's farm and just bleat along with the flock...... and end up getting roasted no matter what... ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
Beware the fiery redhead. Great in bed but don't cross her or she'll cross all over you.

I never thought I'd feel sorry for Phoebe... It's OK, I'm all right now. The feeling has passed.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Beware the fiery redhead. Great in bed but don't cross her or she'll cross all over you.

I never thought I'd feel sorry for Phoebe... It's OK, I'm all right now. The feeling has passed.

Well I can't hurt him physically but I can f up his emoticon tally :giggle

Phoebe

Legend Member

I can handle myself XLNC, I said some of my friends NOT all... put on weight when they stopped sucking on fags.... so my statement was rather ambiguous to say the least, it was no way in turn aimed at the fact that Ginger was going to put on weight at all.... it was highlighting the fact that we all know... :) but hey I will feel thr wraith of a redhead on the war path for a bit....

XLNC

Legend Member
Well I can't hurt him physically but I can f up his emoticon tally :giggle
I was just looking up his stats coincidentally. Poor Phoebe has now received 49 Disagrees (and only given out 1) and 63 Dislikes (0 given). Surely s/he has learned his/her lesson? Unless... Don't tell me you didn't agree a safe word, Phoebe!