Clients & Kissing - What's safe & comfortable for you??

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Heya ladies!
I'm curious to know how far girls will go when it comes to getting intimate as far as kissing goes?
Tongue? No tongue?
What's the risk as far as STI's go when it comes to kissing on the mouth??
What's a polite way to turn a client down if you aren't interested in a kiss?

How do you guys run the kissing game?? lmk.

Ella xx

The risk of giving a client just a peck on the lips is next to nothing, however open mouth kissing onwards is when there is a greater risk, although checking a clients mouths for cuts and sores before agreeing to such a service would bring the risk down.

Herpes (coldsores) would be the biggest risk, as its the most common, we all know of someone who has had a coldsore in our lives.

HIV, HPV (warts) and syphilis are possible but so unlikely. Mostly through open cuts in the mouth.

Then there is hepatitis B. You can get a vaccine for this. They hurt like hell, but when in rome haha

I think the best thing is to be straight up and honest. Most clients will know they are after kissing and when they ask for it, let them know although you dont offer it, you do allow body/ neck or perhaps face kissing? (If not on the lips).

I love when a client breathes in my ear (sometimes) it sounds sexy (again, sometimes lol) and my downstairs appreciates it, but i'm ticklish so licking or kissing my ears will only end up with me giggling :(

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
shock and awe;
When one swiftly penetrates the back of the throat with his penis then pulls out quickly and delivers his scrotum to the open gagged mouth.

Now now pheobe, we havent even met yet ;)

If you are ever on shift and client walks in in one of these you know it will be me for our 1st booking ok Ginger..:)

5084.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
link not working so taken down

There you, dont you prefer the old ones ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dallas

Legend Member
I love kissing in a booking, but only if it's with someone I really connect with, so definitely not with just anyone.

Ginger I totally respect your decision not to kiss and to make it clear to everyone that you don't. I just wondered if you realised that on your profile it says you have kissable lips?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
-

I went out last night to all Parlors in Perth other than LT's and compared to NSW, WA is sub-par I left all of these parlors and went home... Time to change Perth you are not that special...
Phew ....busy lil fukker weren't ya how many did u visit did u avail urself of any activity at any one/ two of said parlours

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phew ....busy lil fukker weren't ya how many did u visit did u avail urself of any activity at any one/ two of said parlours

No activity visited 5 and walk out each time.... I didnt visit LT's ....

Phoebe

Legend Member
I went to 5 parlors last night, walked in saw the ladies then walked out, I was pleasant, happy and advised the receptionist thank you for letting me see the ladies but tonight I will not be staying thank you and have a good night, ...

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I love kissing in a booking, but only if it's with someone I really connect with, so definitely not with just anyone.

Ginger I totally respect your decision not to kiss and to make it clear to everyone that you don't. I just wondered if you realised that on your profile it says you have kissable lips?

They sure look kissable though #forbiddenfruit

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Can I just say, its kind of bullshit that I cant answer a question on here without you guys pouncing on my answer and making me look like the worst WL that ever worked *thumbs up*

I imagine there would be alot more working ladies on this forum if you guys would play nicer.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
you tell 'em Ginge.......I'm with ya all the way
pay attettion to Ginger phoebe

Dallas

Legend Member
Can I just say, its kind of bullshit that I cant answer a question on here without you guys pouncing on my answer and making me look like the worst WL that ever worked *thumbs up*

I imagine there would be alot more working ladies on this forum if you guys would play nicer.

I always like your comments and perspectives on here Ginger, you have my respect and appreciation.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I always like your comments and perspectives on here Ginger, for what it's worth you have my respect and appreciation.

Thank you,

I wont back down. I think sometimes some men on here forget that they are just a minority of clients. Having one man on here say he wont see me "because X, Y and Z" wont affect me. As the chances of him actually going as far as to see me are next to nil. I have only ever met in my time in the industry very few people from the forum. Majority of clients are regulars to langtrees and have never even heard of TS, or have heard through word of mouth (once agan not TS)

I bet 9/10 of you guys aren't even in the same state as myself.

Oh, and lets not forget that I would still have the choice of seeing a certain gentleman. Which with the amount of rude comments I am seeing since coming back (like seriously, stop acting so entitled, you are speaking about human beings not blow up sex dolls who must do as you say because "i'm paying $400") I imagine only wanting to see 1/20 gentlemen. Then of course them being in the same state as me, me being their type, offering a service they like blah blah pretty much means that the likelyhood of me getting a client from here is next to no chance.

So why am I here? Apart from it being a requirement to post on the forum, I am very passionate about having my (a regular working girl) actual thoughts be shown, noticed and acknoledged. Even if I end up with a group of gentlemen hating me and trust me, the feelings are mutual with alot of you. Even if I lose god forbid one client a month from it. I will stand up for girls who cant (and wont) be on here. Even if i sometimes go about it the wrong way, atleast I try. Of course I will also stand up for myself and my rights, hoping to one day get through to some very thick skulls.

Dallas

Legend Member
It's your strength of character and honesty that will get you a lot more bookings than you lose, and the few you might lose from standing up for yourself, were not worth having in the first place.

I think it's difficult for even the best communicators to always get their thoughts across on a forum like this. We all make mistakes sometimes and can be misunderstood, I certainly have lol, but I think you've made yourself very clear and this can only be a good thing for not just you, but for your potential clients and also setting an example for other ladies to follow.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Please don't be offended, Ginger, I for one love your spirit and admire you standing by your principles. And I know Dallas and I are not the only ones. You are one of the best WL contributers on the forum. Sorry if some of our (collective) comments made you feel uncomfortable or pounced upon. :oops:

Here's a tongue-free kiss to try and make up for it. :kiss:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
It's your strength of character and honesty that will get you a lot more bookings than you lose, and the few you might lose from standing up for yourself, were not worth having in the first place.

I think it's difficult for even the best communicators to always get their thoughts across on a forum like this. We all make mistakes sometimes and can be misunderstood, I certainly have lol, but I think you've made yourself very clear and this can only be a good thing for not just you, but for your potential clients and also setting an example for other ladies to follow.

So very true.

Sometimes I believe a gentlemen and I are joking on here, but then he makes jokes that arent that funny and I want to reach through and smack him haha

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Please don't be offended, Ginger, I for one love your spirit and admire you standing by your principles. And I know Dallas and I are not the only ones. You are one of the best WL contributers on the forum. Sorry if some of our (collective) comments made you feel uncomfortable or pounced upon. :oops:

Here's a tongue-free kiss to try and make up for it. :kiss:

I bet you all missed me when I got banned, even if It was just because I annoyed everyone and they annoyed me back. Thats how flirting works right ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Sometimes I believe a gentlemen and I are joking on here, but then he makes jokes that arent that funny and I want to reach through and smack him haha
I wouldn't decline a smack from you... :woot:
I bet you all missed me when I got banned, even if It was just because I annoyed everyone and they annoyed me back. Thats how flirting works right ;)
o_O Flirting. Yes. That's what we've been doing all along. Right fellas? :happy:

Of course, we missed you! :arghh: