• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Clients & Kissing - What's safe & comfortable for you??

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I can handle myself XLNC, I said some of my friends NOT all... put on weight when they stopped sucking on fags.... so my statement was rather ambiguous to say the least, it was no way in turn aimed at the fact that Ginger was going to put on weight at all.... it was highlighting the fact that we all know... :) but hey I will feel thr wraith of a redhead on the war path for a bit....
My apologies, my chivalrous instinct kicked in for some reason. Please consider altering your pink avatar. It's very confusing for us simple men.

Anyway, I'll fetch the popcorn and see how this ends.

o1c86.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I was just looking up his stats coincidentally. Poor Phoebe has now received 49 Disagrees (and only given out 1) and 63 Dislikes (0 given). Surely s/he has learned his/her lesson? Unless... Don't tell me you didn't agree a safe word, Phoebe!

I dont care is more to the point XLNC, as I said I will keep my dislike for something major, and well its the net why care.... really if you dont like what you see wander over to google type in disney and enjoy it...

I really dont care this is all about having a laugh who cares........

Phoebe

Legend Member
My apologies, my chivalrous instinct kicked in for some reason. Please consider altering your pink avatar. It's very confusing for us simple men.

Anyway, I'll fetch the popcorn and see how this ends.

o1c86.jpg

Popcorn makes you fat so you best bet to serve up a fresh garden salad please. ;)

XLNC

Legend Member
No, that one wore me out. I'm a lover, not a fighter. :shy:

XLNC

Legend Member
So does that mean I won ???
I'll defer to Ginger on that one.

It's been a long day on the forum, despite H2 keeping an uncharacteristically low profile. All this Disagreement has made me a little peckish. Time for some fatty food.

Play nice, kids.

ProfD

Gold Member
Can I just say, its kind of bullshit that I cant answer a question on here without you guys pouncing on my answer and making me look like the worst WL that ever worked *thumbs up*

I imagine there would be alot more working ladies on this forum if you guys would play nicer.

Apologies for not jumping in earlier with agreement on your position. (To even up the pouncing answers).

There are few other industries I can think of where people can be so pressured to increase their health risks by their clients or market forces. (except perhaps for truckers and sign-language interpreters).

Sometimes, the workers in an industry will only have better conditions when they advocate and educate their clients of the consequences of unsafe work.

I prefer to spend time connecting before doing intimate things. I like to do a massage first for example. I would also have a problem if a woman really didn't want to do something and didn't say so.

Phoebe

Legend Member
If you want to kiss if not then sort it all out in the intro room,... hooking 101.

MissCarlieLove

Bronze Member
It doesn't matter what the split is eg 50/50 65/35 60/40 etc etc. A client is still forking out $400 for what should be coined a WASS (Western Australian Standard Service) in Sydney for $400 you get A full GFE plus some.... and alot of parlors and clients alike expect WL over there to provide a full GFE including kissing for less than that amount too... Sorry to say but The Mining boom is over in the west back to normal transmission....

And why may I ask is it a recipe for disaster ?
The lady in question decides what services she offers. Simple.. Find another sw that does kiss.. Lol the audacity.