Clean and tidy 🍆

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Love Asian style food. It will never be kill the mood with me. I have been so lucky visiting at times where I have been invited to dinner so many times after or before the booking. I have never said no to a feed with the girls. It's been funny at times where there's a few girls working all sitting around probably pulling the piss on the foreigner who is eating at the table but I just love Asian style food. And regardless of what they are eating. Chicken feet. Or offiel I am keen to try. These girls are amazing cooks in there own rights. I have seen so many types of dishes sitting on the table that I have. Damn you girls should open up a little shop . Just sell take a way. Let your guests know that dinner is ready to be picked up. Some of these girls would be double income girls just on their food. Get layed and pick up your dinner. I'd pay for the food for sure . At a good rate . I have done the dishes after wards a few times in appropriation but most times they say no no we do .
I’ve been to some privates that asked me to stay as company to eat dinner.

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Love Asian style food. It will never be kill the mood with me. I have been so lucky visiting at times where I have been invited to dinner so many times after or before the booking. I have never said no to a feed with the girls. It's been funny at times where there's a few girls working all sitting around probably pulling the piss on the foreigner who is eating at the table but I just love Asian style food. And regardless of what they are eating. Chicken feet. Or offiel I am keen to try. These girls are amazing cooks in there own rights. I have seen so many types of dishes sitting on the table that I have. Damn you girls should open up a little shop . Just sell take a way. Let your guests know that dinner is ready to be picked up. Some of these girls would be double income girls just on their food. Get layed and pick up your dinner. I'd pay for the food for sure . At a good rate . I have done the dishes after wards a few times in appreciation but most times they say no no we do .
Must be a lovely client for them to offer you their food😊

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Good hygiene is the best aphrodisiac for me.
Punters will get a far better service from girls when they are clean and tidy, rather than minimal contact because we don’t want your Oder and germs on us.
Nothing is worse than having a client w bad BO that makes yourself and the room wreaks even after they leave 😭😭

WildBrumby

Legend Member
What is it like on Fridays and Saturday nights when punters can be full of booze and bad manners? Are these nights hard to get girls to work?

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Have any of you girls worked in the industry back when the US Navy ships came into port? From what I heard those times were crazy busy.

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
There’s plenty of girls working on those nights xx those nights what gets me are the beer breaths
What is it like on Fridays and Saturday nights when punters can be full of booze and bad manners? Are these nights hard to get girls to work?
We have mouthwash for the beer breath. For the bad manners, every girl has a way of making them aware of the bad behaviour and they can either behave or asked to leave.