Clean and tidy šŸ†

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
I see lots of post on here where punters talk about WL hygiene ( which is super important) but havenā€™t seen much posts about the hygiene of punters.
Iā€™ve seen a lot of clients that come through with very poor hygiene. In some cases their hygiene is so bad to the point they have balanitis and I have to fail them :(

As a WL how would I approach a client on this topic ?

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I see lots of post on here where punters talk about WL hygiene ( which is super important) but havenā€™t seen much posts about the hygiene of punters.
Iā€™ve seen a lot of clients that come through with very poor hygiene. In some cases their hygiene is so bad to the point they have balanitis and I have to fail them :(

Donā€™t accept anything that is unsafe to you

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I always try to be polished and on point when going for a booking, mirror check and all. I keep manicured through waxing and clip my nails. Very mindful of hygiene.

I do know and have heard some men say they think itā€™s manly to be like a Neanderthal, I personally think they are one can short of a six pack.

Last edited:

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
I always try to be polished and on point when going for a booking, mirror check and all. I keep manicure through waxing and clip my nails. Very mindful of hygiene.

I do know and have heard some men say they think itā€™s manly to be like a Neanderthal, I personally think they are one can short of a six
Love how extensive you are with being clean and polished to see a WL itā€™s much appreciated šŸ’•šŸ’•

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I see it so often and curious do guys know their hygiene isnt up to par, or do they not realise that itā€™s not bc they havenā€™t been taught properly.

Because punters book us WL and expect us to have good hygiene, should be the same for clients too :))
Could not agree more!
Great topic. I šŸ’™ it when a man is wearing nice cologne. The sense of swell is so powerful.
One thing I find draws my attention, not in a good way is dirty toenails ,finger nails BO is the worst would be great if we had deodorant in the room.

No idea what to do

Legend Member

Be Direct and to the point.
If the Hygiene you expect is not suitable send them away as a major learning curve in life

The Standard You Pass
Is
The Standard You Accept

I always shower and shave twice a day.
If I don't i get the 5pm shadow where I have shaved Cock Balls and so on

If I'm going to see a lady
I use deodarant and aftershave

šŸø The Frenchman šŸø

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I myself do make sure that I am clean and tidy. Unless I have been at work where I will shower and shave once I get to the booking. I all so take a bag with a clean set of clothes . Jocks and socks included. Many girls are impressed with my manner towards them . Teeth cleaned hair brushed. Well manicured one would have to say.
I have heard many stories from the girls how some so called men are just filthy in hygiene. Some wonder why the girl says no thank you. Go.
Many years ago I worked remotely with lots of different men . I was all ways amazed by just how dirty and disrespectful men are. Many don't even understand the importance of keeping clean just even for there own health let alone going to see a girl. A lot of girls don't take bookings from those from the sub continent due to there total lack of hygiene.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I myself do make sure that I am clean and tidy. Unless I have been at work where I will shower and shave once I get to the booking. I all so take a bag with a clean set of clothes . Jocks and socks included. Many girls are impressed with my manner towards them . Teeth cleaned hair brushed. Well manicured one would have to say.
I have heard many stories from the girls how some so called men are just filthy in hygiene. Some wonder why the girl says no thank you. Go.
Many years ago I worked remotely with lots of different men . I was all ways amazed by just how dirty and disrespectful men are. Many don't even understand the importance of keeping clean just even for there own health let alone going to see a girl. A lot of girls don't take bookings from those from the sub continent due to there total lack of hygiene.

Would explain why many of them are single. Greeks and Italians are bad for it.

Longshot

Gold Member
Totally agree...the brushed teeth and mouthwash are an absolute essential!!!

Leroysane

Gold Member
Even for AMP's I make sure I'm fresh everything. I try to really care of myself regardless, but beforehand I'll take those extra steps to feel good about myself and also make their experience more enjoyable as well.

I'm circumcised so it's very low maintenance in that sense. I'm super turned off if the girl isn't well looked after too though...I can't do it if their breath stank šŸ’€

Is it common that guys show up crusty as fuck though? Sounds like hell šŸ™

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Could not agree more!
Great topic. I šŸ’™ it when a man is wearing nice cologne. The sense of swell is so powerful.
One thing I find draws my attention, not in a good way is dirty toenails ,finger nails BO is the worst would be great if we had deodorant in the room.
Yesss I love a man and go smells nice,, lately Iā€™ve been bring my own manā€™s deodorant xx

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Yesss keeping up with your personal hygiene is not only beneficial for others around you but for your own health as well, and I feel like a lot of men need to understand that xx

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Even for AMP's I make sure I'm fresh everything. I try to really care of myself regardless, but beforehand I'll take those extra steps to feel good about myself and also make their experience more enjoyable as well.

I'm circumcised so it's very low maintenance in that sense. I'm super turned off if the girl isn't well looked after too though...I can't do it if their breath stank šŸ’€

Is it common that guys show up crusty as fuck though? Sounds like hell šŸ™
Itā€™s way more common than you think šŸ˜­

Dp4

Gold Member
So many times you can go to an amp and the smell off there food they have just eaten over powers the store and breathe and is amazing how they ainā€™t aware, sorry a little off topic I myself cannot make an appointment without be clean I believe if I am to smell bad or anything there will be no service or bad service

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
So many times you can go to an amp and the smell off there food they have just eaten over powers the store and breathe and is amazing how they ainā€™t aware, sorry a little off topic I myself cannot make an appointment without be clean I believe if I am to smell bad or anything there will be no service or bad service
Iā€™d tend to agree, some food smells in AMPs can kill the mood. Maybe I should be going to Asian restaurants and asking for ā€˜Extrasā€™ on the flipā€¦šŸ˜‰

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Love Asian style food. It will never be kill the mood with me. I have been so lucky visiting at times where I have been invited to dinner so many times after or before the booking. I have never said no to a feed with the girls. It's been funny at times where there's a few girls working all sitting around probably pulling the piss on the foreigner who is eating at the table but I just love Asian style food. And regardless of what they are eating. Chicken feet. Or offiel I am keen to try. These girls are amazing cooks in there own rights. I have seen so many types of dishes sitting on the table that I have. Damn you girls should open up a little shop . Just sell take a way. Let your guests know that dinner is ready to be picked up. Some of these girls would be double income girls just on their food. Get layed and pick up your dinner. I'd pay for the food for sure . At a good rate . I have done the dishes after wards a few times in appreciation but most times they say no no we do .

Last edited: