• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
S

SirenGurl

Six years? Gawd! Girl! How many years does he need to make up his mind? I would give it two years to decide: marry to be or ditch to be, like you said life is just too short! I've known my ex since we were 7 years old, dated for 2 years, I wanted to go for the push, I can be a dedicated and commited gurl when I meet the right guy, but he made up stoopid exuses, the last one was, if we had a baby it had to be a girl otherwise have an abortion..........I was out there running! A keeper guy is very hard to find, but I think he's definately worth the wait. xxx

S

Spunkymunky

I have never done anything really vengeful to my ex who cheated on me with a friend and is still with her. He and i are still good friends (practically family). I had a recent breakup and i was pretty nasty to the guy, told him some "truths" and hit every insecurity he had. Felt good for about two hours then just felt like crap for doing it. We are friends to now! I'm one of those girls who is pretty much destined to be friends with all exes i think.

B

Bratboy

Revenge is sweet.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Therefore revenge = icecream.

V

viking32

spunky monkey...that will bring your good karma,,
after my split with my ex as we had kids ..i got a long with her for the kids sake ..now they are grown up we dont need to chat as much,,but atleaset we can be around each othere ,if my kids getts married ..she still do a few things to piss me off at times..but i just go what the again,,,i do prefer to be abel to talk to ex partners,,and i will say..90 % i can,,meet with no probs ..
.its all about move on ...some people just touches ones heart a bit more ..as the say love can hurt,,
...................from viking ......

E

ethnhwkk

its a reality that most men cheat when ever we get a chance. the moment we leave home ..say out of town, at the first opportunity we are at a strip club or looking for an RnT or brothel ....

Often wondered if women would do the same.. ?

your thoughts .. :)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Many (not all) that I have known do and I think it occurrs a lot more than most men believe.

E

ethnhwkk

often wonder ...men have so many avenues (in abundance) to cheat ...its not quite the same for women .....isnt it ?..or may be i am wrong ..
wonder what the women in this forum have to say about the topic...

M

Mary Anne PA

Neither myself or my husband has ever cheated on each other, as we dont believe that a person can "own" another persons body, and he is free to sleep with whoever he wants.
Bring girls home to share!
If people werent so possessive over their partners, I think that there'd be a lot less cheating/ relationship problems.

C

corneus

Some interesting figures in this link on disputed paternity.: Who's the father?

In Genetic Testing for Paternity, Law Often Lags Behind Science, New York Times, March 11, 2001

"According to the American Association of Blood Banks, 280,000 paternity tests were conducted in 1999, three times as many as a decade earlier. And in 28 percent of the tests, the man tested was found not to be the father.

The figures quoted in the numerous studies above pretty much agree that a significant proportion of children are not fathered by the "father". (Around 10% seems to be the consensus)
If you accept that about one in ten births results from cheating, then there would be a much greater proportion than one in ten women actually cheating. (assuming a cheating woman would take more precautions against preganancy generally...)

And still more stuff here - it is a bit old, and American, but I think it gives you an idea..

# 22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.
# 14 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.
# Younger people are more likely candidates; in fact, younger women are as likely as younger men to be unfaithful.

This is from Infidelity Statistics

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ethnhwkk

Hi Corneus
you a statistician ? interesting data point there ...
i remember one gentleman say ...In God i trust ..rest come with data :)

Hey sexy_celeste...lucky you and lucky your husband ...
but really ..you guys are an exception arnt you ...
rest do cheat ..

M

Minxxy

I have a 50% cheating rate...

My male friends and I are at strip clubs every fortnight, and every male friend I have I have shagged, usually in a drunken stupor. Hence why I dont have relationships very often - a handful in five years

I like to think one day I will meet a man who satisfies me and I wont need to seek extra-curricular support but alas.... I am waiting.

T

TemptMe

In my mind cheating is not related to 'ownership' of another. Each of us are individuals in our own right. It comes back to the commitment that you make to one another..if that is an exclusive commitment then anything outside that is cheating but it all comes back to communication, honesty and respect for the person you are with as well as yourself. Much of it is about knowing yourself. If you are not one to be able to remain satisfied and faithful with the charms of one individual then don't put yourself into that exclusive commitment arrangement.

L

lolly

I agree with TemptMe 100%! If you enter into a relationship on the grounds that it is an exclusive, monogamous relationship, then it's simple: stick to your word. If you want to sleep with other people then don't enter an exclusive relationship. If at some point during the relationship you feel you want to sleep with other people then treat your partner with respect and say so. If they are not happy about it then go your separate ways. You never know, by communicating your desires you could end up with a very healthy, adventurous and fun relationship like Sexy_Celeste and her husband! GETTING TO THE POINT :) - I'm in an exclusive relationship but know if I wanted to try something new or different my partner would always be ready to listen. This makes me not only confident to communicate, but confident he would do the same for me. I always treat people how I wish to be treated - it gives me a better shot at getting what I want! haha

E

ethnhwkk

i think you guys have views which i respect and think is probably the best way to build relationships.
but having said that ...i still think you guys are an exception to the rule ..global rule ..when you are in a relationship with some one then you are expected to stick to that person and the relationship.
Men dont ..they do cheat at every opportunity, women know this, they just hope that their man does not cheat on them. Men believe ...'Nah ...no way my women will cheat on me ...'..

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
i think probably Men believe ...'Nah ...no way my women will cheat on me ...'..

Yes...and I think you are right... but Women DO cheat on their partners...and any Guy who thinks that HIS wife/partner/Girlfriend never would is being naive... And may one day wake up to a big shock.... called reality!

E

ethnhwkk

SirStefan ..you are right .... :) .....actuallyi am curious ..i think i want to know what guys will do if they discover their girl has cheated on them :).....

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I find it very hard in this day and age to keep a relationship on track.
Though through my last i know i didn't cheat and neither did she.
That part of the relationship was fine.

Reality is just that and yes it happens on both sides,but there are many couples that are still together who could say they have been faithful to there partners.

Yes i guess it's abit of a rarity these days but if you both truly love one another and share everything together you don't need to cheat on your partner.Just my thoughts.:tearyeyed

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
SirStefan ..you are right .... :) .....actuallyi am curious ..i think i want to know what guys will do if they discover their girl has cheated on them :).....

Well different people will react differently... some guys think 'having a bit on the side' is Ok... but when they find their Wife has done the same thing...they go ape-shit and just can't handle it....Other guys will close a blind eye...seeking not to make waves... others will 'talk it over'

I had a situation where a girl I was engaged to ...went behind my back and worked covertly in a brothel.... she kept it a secret from me for almost 3 months... my concern was not so much that she had worked ina brothel... but that she had lied to me over and over during the past 3 months..in order to 'buy free time' to work in the brothel.

When I found out what she was doing I was more annoyed by the fact that she had lied to me...than that she was working in a brothel... She begged forgiveness and I gave it .

Then I gave her a choice... "Never lie to me again...but if you do the relationship will be over".... She accepted my offer.... But failed to keep up her end of the deal... So it was 'Deal-off'

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I have a 50% cheating rate...

My male friends and I are at strip clubs every fortnight, and every male friend I have I have shagged, usually in a drunken stupor. Hence why I don't have relationships very often - a handful in five years

I like to think one day I will meet a man who satisfies me and I wont need to seek extra-curricular support but alas.... I am waiting.
Hi Minxxy Just curious as i thought i read a thread were you were now seeing someone. You may have wrote somewhere else it didn't work out I'm not sure.

Though by this reply you sound as though your still looking for Mr. right to come your way. Also i admire your honesty.. All the best..;D

swingingstories

Gold Member
Hi All,

"Cheating" is such an emotive concept, even just saying the word in conversation with people you will notice that their body language shifts. Let's be honest, it's a big one.

I personally feel it is a very bold statement to say "most men cheat". Even the statistics quoted earlier suggest that there is a larger proportion of men who don't. But if everyone answered statistical questions honestly you may find that men and women cheat proportionally. Are all these cheating men doing so only with prostitutes or single women, I think not.

What is your definition of cheating?? Can you cheat on your partner if you don't ever have sex with someone else??

For myself personally there are a couple of factors that define a cheating situation. First would be deception. If you have to lie about it, then you probably shouldn't be doing it. Secondly, i feel that you shouldn't be giving something that your partner feels is very important (doesn't have to be sex, could be intimate conversations about hopes, dreams, feelings etc) and giving it to someone else, particularly if you are not already sharing it with your partner. Put simply: "If you wouldn't do it with your partner standing right beside you, you probably shouldn't be doing it at all."

Love
swingingstories

bushseeker

Foundation Member

we still are freinds although she works away (we both do) but I realized trying to patch up a broken relationship with most of the effort comming from Me was just silly.

So i put myself out there and am in the early stages of another relationship
maybe it will work and maybe it wont - sex with the ex is out in the meantime

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Was she cheating ?

I flirted with a married woman at work for quite a while ,till i got the courage to ask her out to a work do,was over the moon when she accepted ,unfortuanately the night didnt go as planned,mainly by two of her workmates, no sinister ideas were in my head just a good night out,,her husband worked up north n was away ,n she told me she advised him she was goin out nothin else happened since cept wateva f/ship we had at work , fell apart very quickly,n turned very evil towards end with my neck on the line ,so was she cheating on her husband,n stringing me along

T

Twinkle1234

In my mind cheating is not related to 'ownership' of another. Each of us are individuals in our own right. It comes back to the commitment that you make to one another..if that is an exclusive commitment then anything outside that is cheating but it all comes back to communication, honesty and respect for the person you are with as well as yourself. Much of it is about knowing yourself. If you are not one to be able to remain satisfied and faithful with the charms of one individual then don't put yourself into that exclusive commitment arrangement.

Well, I think men cheat because they think they can get away with it, and we women are more of a 'detective' and we can trust our intuition. When men are caught cheating, they lie to get out of the lie they told and then they dig themselve a big big hole. Well said 'TempMe'.

E

ethnhwkk

Was she cheating ?

I flirted with a married woman at work for quite a while ,till i got the courage to ask her out to a work do,was over the moon when she accepted ,unfortuanately the night didnt go as planned,mainly by two of her workmates, no sinister ideas were in my head just a good night out,,her husband worked up north n was away ,n she told me she advised him she was goin out nothin else happened since cept wateva f/ship we had at work , fell apart very quickly,n turned very evil towards end with my neck on the line ,so was she cheating on her husband,n stringing me along

tough question mate ...she told her husband that she was going out and nothing else happened...then i guess she was not cheating on him.
Was she stringing you along .....depends on how you feel really ...probably yes ...probably no ...

N

NeilAlden

What would happen if we replaced the word "cheating" with the word "defaulting", in the same sense that one "defaults" on a contract and so incurs a penalty clause. In that sense, defaulting could mean anything that falls outside the original (marital) agreement. For example, having sex outside the marriage would be a default, as would not caring about your partner when they were sick, or not participating in paying the bills, or not making yourself sexually available. All these would be defaults, would they not?

forest

Gold Member
I think men cheat more often than woman, but these days it is evening up. I am faith to my wife but I do enjoy the company of women and enjoy a flirt and I am quite often taken aback by how many women take that flirting seriously and and try and go well beyond a flirt. And then there is the heavy handed passes I get even though I wear my wedding all the time.

If you listen to the TV all men are cheaters and all women are beyond reproach.

M

Max1955

Not sure if they do it more than men, but they're out there, and there's plenty of them. I've had three occasions where I've slept with a married woman but never found out until afterwards. There have possibly been others, who knows?

I recall once after playing basketball, five of us went for a drink and couldn't believe our luck to find 5 available girls in one group. We managed to sort out who was with who, then went our separate ways. Found out a few days later they were all married women looking for a great night out .. without their wedding rings.

Another time I met a girl in a pub, we got on well, back to my place. Turns out she was just in the mood for a little extra-marital attention, and I just happened to be the lucky guy.

The third one was amazing. After we'd "done the deed", she just blurted out, "You're a better (expletive) than my husband". Not ashamed of it in the least.

Are they out there? You betcha, and they're coming to a club near you.