• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
S

scarface

A fishy affair

This is quite a hard one men/women why do they have affairs. I think there would be many reasons. Perhaps say a man is in a relationship, lets say all communication is non existent. Both parties are bored . Sex has become a habitual drag for both parties. Both parties could both be to blame.If the women is not working say looking at screaming kids all day hubby gets home wifey has not done much to herself and rabbits on about nothing. Hubby goes to bed and of course say after ten years of marriage not much happens in the sack, or perhaps if anything they just go through the motions. If they do not communicate or get away hubby might start looking around at the office or at the pub.Wifey may do the same she may take a night class or get a part time job. If wifey starts getting attention lets say from another man and she just does not get that at home or the same for hubby . Maybe just maybe there might a little more excitement in life when they find that they can meet someone in private something on the side. Excitement something a little out of the ordinary.
I have often heard women in there thirties without a hubby or regular boyfreind ,these are attractive professional women , saying all the good fella's are already taken . Some do fall in love with sucessful men who are in fact married and have affairs. Unfortunately they are the ones that genuinely get hurt as the blokes normal go back to there spouses. The scorned women then normally blows the lid and whole familys get broken up.
Why do people have affairs? I think for many reasons some people change , they grow up they need different things in life. Some people require more sex . Some women go through the change of life pretty early at times late thirties . They are just not intrested in sex at all.People fall in and out of love . Chemistry is a strange thing how many times have you met someone of the opposite sex and somethings gels there is a spark. If the circumstances are right things can and will happen. There are just so many intresting people out there. Sometimes it is so hard to keep control.
I by no means say that it is anything right to cheat on your partner it is wrong. But circumstances can evolve and things just happen and there is just no turning back.

Well that my five cents worth.

M

melinda

Not facing the real problem

Ages ago I had a brief encounter/emotional attachment with a man other than my then boyfriend.

This was because my boyfriend was emotionally abusive and instead of leaving him or sorting out our problems I used the affair to distract me from how I was really feeling. I definitely would not do the same thing again.:BangHead:

M

Malibu

A female will hang around th guy who is the most alpha....the man with the highest value...no matter what...if someone comes along who is of higher value to her man....she will go for him....sometimes its about love, but most of the time its not....demonstrate the highest value guys...or your women will drop like flies.

Malibu
PUA

S

sexiness

That can be true Malibu but I do think that COMMUNICATION is the bottom line in any relationship and depending how well you talk, depends on how well you have sex...and if sex is fantastic...she or he won't have the energy to look elsewhere because their partner will have them exhausted by the end of the weekend....;D

K

Kelly

Many different factors play into these things, but scarface pretty much said most of it

S

scarface

yup

Kelly said:
Many different factors play into these things, but scarface pretty much said most of it

It is good to have someone in agreeance.Yup Kel sure do.

T

trashhammer

Oscar Wilde was quoted as saying something like,

" The only way to rid yourself of temptation , is to give into it."

Which when you think of it, is both logical and true 99% of the time.

Forgive me for agreeing with cave man , but I think if you have got to go to a seminar/therapist re. how to get excited about your partner again,it just ain't worth it, and just delays the enevitable or leaves one person happy in their boring life, and most likely still frustrated.

I guess you can try it for the sake of kids if any or the guilt trip, but could that ever stop the temptation to actually feel good again in bed with someone who blows you away , WL or non-WL.

Nothing like a good rutting, wild session, with a no-strings attached hotlooking WL to make the world beautiful again.

A bandaid, temporary solution ?
Yes, but provided you have the money , at least it works!TH

B

babydoll boo

hi all.

Does anyone else have trust issues? see the problem is i don't trust my partner completely. It's not his fault he hasn't given my any reason not to trust him but the suspicion and mis trust is always there lurking in the back of mind. i sometimes feel so guilty and horrible about this because i love his so very much and i know he loves me too. It's this little voice that sits in my mind and whispers "remember last time you were too trusting? he went off and **** the new secretary and you got hurt." is this just fear just speaking or is it somthing else?

Does anyone have any suggestions to help with this prob before i push him away?

cheers. :angel12:

L

lickmyman

Hi Babydoll, I too was tormented with trust issues for years. I judged every partner the same..which was wrong. It took me years to get over this, and it was ruining my relationships and life. In the end I just had to let go of it. You can't control what someone else wants to do, all you can do is love them and hopefully that love is returned to you. Lifes a gamble Babydoll, and if your mans worth it then throw away those trust issues, give him the benefit of the doubt that he has learnt from his mistakes and learn to trust him again....it will free you and make your relationship so much better....:headbang:

B

babydoll boo

hi lickmyman.

thanks for the insight i'm trying hard to get over it and is slowly suceeding i love him but thing is he wasn't the one who did it. it was a previous bf which did. i've possibly been judging him too much i'll have to stop this. it's not fair to him he's sweet and caring and loves me dearly. and doesn't deserve to be judged for somone elses mistake.l'm trying hard to give him the benifit of the doubt maybe i'll get over this soon and things will b better.

DivineVixen

Foundation Member
Whats to mis-trust, it takes 2 to tango and whats wrong with a different partner now and then, especially for someone who is supposed to be a liberated person. Having sex with someone else doesnt mean they love that person , or that they dont love their partner, life is for living, and fun. Go for it and ride the tiger !

M

Mary Anne PA

Trust

Trust is a little like respect,you have to give it in order to recieve it. But once the trust has been broken it is hard to repair the damage a little like panel beating the car may look brand knew again but there will always be an underlying weakness just below the surface.

C

cyklone

You have to try and give him the benefit of the doubt. If you don't and he is genuine you run the risk of your mistrust driving him away and creating the problem you are trying to avoid. If you do give him the benefit of the doubt and he is lying it won't take long for him to trip himself up and you probably know all the giveaways by now. The obvious one is coming home freshly showered. If you really want to know what he is up to, ask him straight out and instread of listening to what he says, watch what his body says. It takes an extremely accomplished liar to lie with their body.

T

trashhammer

Oscar Wilde was quoted as saying something like,

" The only way to rid yourself of temptation , is to give into it."

Which when you think of it, is both logical and true 99% of the time.

Forgive me for agreeing with cave man , but I think if you have got to go to a seminar/therapist re. how to get excited about your partner again,it just ain't worth it, and just delays the enevitable or leaves one person happy in their borong life, and most likely still frustrated.

I guess you can try it for sake of kids , but could that ever stop the temptation to actually feel good again in bed with someone who blows you away , WL or no WL.

Nothing like a good rutting wild session with a no strings attached hot looking WL to make the world beautiful again.

A bandaid, temporary solution ?
Yes but provided you have the money , at least it works!TH

V

viking32

hi gang,,,just a thought ,,may be some one have hurt you bad ,,after a break up..or you found out your partner was cheating on you.....what kind off things have you done in revenge...???
..a friend off mine had her boyfriend cheating on her,,she had bought him a nice suit....so she cut a hole in the back off the jacket and cut the back part out off the pants and put a liter off water in his dvd player and scratched all his cd,s and gave it back to him with a note ...saying have a lovely life...
............what silly thoughts go truee any ones mind at the time off anger,,,after a break up...and how far has it been taken ...from viking

W

WAcowgirl

personally i think the best revenge is to be happy and successful. nothing can make you feel better than to see them 6 months down the track, and they are exactly the same and you are 10kgs lighter, in a great relationship with an awesome guy and a million times happier!! trust me it is the best revenge ever!!

and remember destruction of someones property is illegal, and could get you in heaps of trouble. i like to try to never stoop to their levels. you might feel good at the time, but it doesnt achieve anything.

but hey thats my opinion!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Julie

Damaging someones property in this day and age would not be my first choice. The all mighty dollar rules and every penny owed must be paid.

svengali

Foundation Member
Cowgirl has nailed it; Leading a happy and successful life is the best revenge you can take of anyone who has put you down or cheated on you.

V

viking32

no doubt,,,cow girl is right,,
my ex cheated on me,,and i was very strong to just lett it slide,,
as i came to the point i had given every thing i had to make her happy,,and she did ask to come back,,but i had all ready gone to a solisitor at the time ,,and i was not going to take the risk to lose my kids and house..after a few months,,as i had to rebuild the trust again,,and i guess a cheat is always a a cheat,and if you dont have trust,,you have nothing realy as i see trust being the most importend part in a marrige ..
i grew stronger every day,,and when we spoke i focused on all the shit she use to do to me,,and they negativ ways she was,,and after 18 months i went out on a date again,,i had every thing sorted out house kids bills knew what i was doing,,i now look back and say he did me a favour...i have meet a lot off nice people and girls after my split,,which i will never have meet ..so there is always a upside,,to a bad turn in your life,,

V

viking32

thank you stevo...
................i guess karma came around ..her new hubby is very sick now and she is a care for him,,,well i am so sorry for him,,not.do the wrong thing at it will bite you later ..thats life in a nut shell ..

C

Chennay aka Shae

Revenge is a dish best served ...

Hi All,

I have had plenty partners that I have cheated on, or left, or who have cheated on me or left me ...

But I make it my number one goal to look after myself, stay fit and healthy (as always) try to get down a dress size ... as relationships always leave me frumpy.

I look after my headspace, I re-evaluate my goals in life (short, medium & long-term) and I think of a time in the future where I'll be walking down the street and they're going to see what they missed out on.

This has happened to me plenty of times, where I bump into exes and they see me doing well, maybe I'm happy & they're not, or i'm healthy & they're not, or I have goals in life & going somewhere and they're just stuck in the seas of confusion.

Nonetheless, I like to be the best.

S

SirenGurl

Based on personal experience, I've had one cheating partner, all the usual signs, random calls and messages on his phone........AND THE DENIAL! But you know guys, save your heartache and its just best to leave it alone and get on with your life, if you keeping thinking about it ie: revenge etc, its going to eat you up inside and make you a worst person! The best remedy is to hold your head up high and your definately better then them and without them, if they cheated on you obviously they are not worth it and you can find someone better!Move on!
SirenGirl

L

*L&L*

i recon the best thing would be get super fit look fucking HOT get a full makeover then find out where he or she is and let the fucker look at what he or she is missing out on!!!! ROCK ON!!!
I did it and laughed my ass off i was a bodybuilder i went from flab to fab and rubbed it in big time. I not only looked good but felt GREAT and had chicks falling off me >

V

viking32

yes thats the way to go,,,move on ..as we know it trust is every thing .and if thats gone ..whats the point ..once a cheater always a cheater....yes starting the gym,,,and feel better is a very good idear..healthy. body healthy mind,,,...from viking...

S

SirenGurl

OMG who has ever heard the word gym and cheating in the same sentence? If I ever go to the gym to 'get fit' as opposed to 'lose weight' as some people do, alot of people tell me I don't need to go, although I stress I go there to 'get fit'.
On another note I suppose I don't have to go the gym anymore since I weigh 49kg as opposed to 55kg as I once did. My doctor told me to eat lots of food and to sit around alot, which I have been doing at Le Cherie, watching FoxTel and chatting with the girls.

V

viking32

well i did not hope i offended you...smile.
49 kg you better watch out you dont blow a way on a windy day,,smile,,
good to hear you are in shape and living the life you want,,
...its easy to stack on weight ,,but reduce it,,can be hard work,,
i have just lost about 6.7 kg in 6 weeks ..just cut back on coke.chocolate ..and walk about and light jog 3 times a week,,and some gym work,,and only eat enough and drink heaps off water ...lol..
and yes i do feel better i have to say,,,from viking ..

L

*L&L*

without getting into a full blown discussion on "gym work" as that should be saved for a bodybuilding forum how much you weight doesnt mean Poo! It only means something when you take your body fat %. I gained 10kg in 10 weeks but didnt gain any fat.