Cavenagh St AMP Review - lesson learnt

grrowler

Bronze Member
So once again out seeking to break my run of shit massages, from the limited info I could find, I settled on a place that has been mentioned on here as being good - not sure what the rules are so I’ll keep it nameless for now.

What I really am looking for is a good massage and a sensual HJ finish. BJ is good, but have never been into or tried FS with ML/WL for various reasons.

So head into shop and as usual am greeted by an older ML. Bit um cuddly around the middle but not too bad and pleasant enough so get led down to one of the rooms. I look up the hallway and a younger looking girl pokes her head out one of the doors and then goes back inside - bit hard to see in the lighting but maybe looked kinda cute.. oh well better luck next time.

Back to my ML - she asks how long and I say my standard 60 minutes. “$150”… sorry what?! I figure I must have been given an all inclusive price and even though like I said I hadn’t tried FS I thought fuck it. She looked like she would give a good ending and I’d wasted so much money on slightly cheaper “massages” I threw caution to the wind and handed over my hard earned bucks and headed off to the offered stinky shower.

Formalities out of the way we get down to business - she’s nude and jumps up onto the bed and proceeds with what can only be described as a weird massage. It’s kind of a dry (no oil) body slide but mostly her just lying on my back. There’s pinching of various parts of my back, some random knee walking across my spine, and this strange use of feet that I thought was going to be sensual but just wasn’t.

I’ve had plenty of massages over the years and this was unlike anything I have ever experienced - in a bad way. Like someone with no training and not even an idea of what would feel good just doing random shit.

So then it gets more weird - about 15-20 min in (thankfully I was thinking at the time!) she hits me with part 2 - “You want fuck me? $100”. Finally my docile brain realises I’m just a sucker 🙄 No I don’t have any more money. “Ok, headjob?”. Yeah sure. “$50” I already said I have no money. “It’s ok, it’s ok” and she proceeds to give me an average CBJ. Not the best but to be fair not the worst. And also she did have a surprisingly tidy arse. After maybe 2-3 minutes she says “you fuck me now”. Now I’m thinking I may as well try to get some value here so I say ok, but I literally have no money. “It’s ok, it’s ok” I lie there for a minute assuming she is going to jump on. No, that was incorrect. She gives a little laugh “you get up”. I get off the bed and she lies down on her back starfish style. With a slight feeling of disgust I do the deed and finish very quickly (only due to the fact my little bloke hasn’t felt pussy for eons and possibly my subconscious wanting to get the fuck out of there).

Get handed a wet wipe to clean up and assume the massage will now recommence until the end of the hour. Wrong again! “Ok, thank you”. Look up at the clock which I stupidly didn’t really check at the beginning - maybe 40min max had passed. Chuck my clothes on and get the hell out.

Hopefully my review can save others from making the same costly mistake, or at least go in with eyes open. Happy to share name of place privately, or update this post with name if that’s allowed

H

hiall

Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Unfortunately it seems it's a matter of which lady you get more than where you go. Can either be great or absolute waste of time and money even at the same place. And don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to name the place, but I'm keen to know so feel free to PM if you're not yet comfortable naming it here.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
So once again out seeking to break my run of shit massages, from the limited info I could find, I settled on a place that has been mentioned on here as being good - not sure what the rules are so I’ll keep it nameless for now.

What I really am looking for is a good massage and a sensual HJ finish. BJ is good, but have never been into or tried FS with ML/WL for various reasons.

So head into shop and as usual am greeted by an older ML. Bit um cuddly around the middle but not too bad and pleasant enough so get led down to one of the rooms. I look up the hallway and a younger looking girl pokes her head out one of the doors and then goes back inside - bit hard to see in the lighting but maybe looked kinda cute.. oh well better luck next time.

Back to my ML - she asks how long and I say my standard 60 minutes. “$150”… sorry what?! I figure I must have been given an all inclusive price and even though like I said I hadn’t tried FS I thought f**k it. She looked like she would give a good ending and I’d wasted so much money on slightly cheaper “massages” I threw caution to the wind and handed over my hard earned bucks and headed off to the offered stinky shower.

Formalities out of the way we get down to business - she’s nude and jumps up onto the bed and proceeds with what can only be described as a weird massage. It’s kind of a dry (no oil) body slide but mostly her just lying on my back. There’s pinching of various parts of my back, some random knee walking across my spine, and this strange use of feet that I thought was going to be sensual but just wasn’t.

I’ve had plenty of massages over the years and this was unlike anything I have ever experienced - in a bad way. Like someone with no training and not even an idea of what would feel good just doing random shit.

So then it gets more weird - about 15-20 min in (thankfully I was thinking at the time!) she hits me with part 2 - “You want f**k me? $100”. Finally my docile brain realises I’m just a sucker 🙄 No I don’t have any more money. “Ok, headjob?”. Yeah sure. “$50” I already said I have no money. “It’s ok, it’s ok” and she proceeds to give me an average CBJ. Not the best but to be fair not the worst. And also she did have a surprisingly tidy arse. After maybe 2-3 minutes she says “you f**k me now”. Now I’m thinking I may as well try to get some value here so I say ok, but I literally have no money. “It’s ok, it’s ok” I lie there for a minute assuming she is going to jump on. No, that was incorrect. She gives a little laugh “you get up”. I get off the bed and she lies down on her back starfish style. With a slight feeling of disgust I do the deed and finish very quickly (only due to the fact my little bloke hasn’t felt pussy for eons and possibly my subconscious wanting to get the f**k out of there).

Get handed a wet wipe to clean up and assume the massage will now recommence until the end of the hour. Wrong again! “Ok, thank you”. Look up at the clock which I stupidly didn’t really check at the beginning - maybe 40min max had passed. Chuck my clothes on and get the hell out.

Hopefully my review can save others from making the same costly mistake, or at least go in with eyes open. Happy to share name of place privately, or update this post with name if that’s allowed
Sorry mate but i do know how you feel with me paying $160 for a b2b which was absolute rubbish and the same as you 40 minutes then kicks me out......Guess we all get done but these women who are experts in this field of ripping us off.

grrowler

Bronze Member
Sorry to hear it didn't go well. Unfortunately it seems it's a matter of which lady you get more than where you go. Can either be great or absolute waste of time and money even at the same place. And don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to name the place, but I'm keen to know so feel free to PM if you're not yet comfortable naming it here.
Yeah you’re right, it is just luck of the draw.
It was Jia Xin Massage

Channelle

Legend Member

Back to my ML - she asks how long and I say my standard 60 minutes. “$150”… sorry what?! I figure I must have been given an all inclusive price and even though like I said I hadn’t tried FS I thought f**k it. She looked like she would give a good ending and I’d wasted so much money on slightly cheaper “massages” I threw caution to the wind and handed over my hard earned bucks and headed off to the offered stinky shower.

So then it gets more weird - about 15-20 min in (thankfully I was thinking at the time!) she hits me with part 2 - “You want f**k me? $100”. Finally my docile brain realises I’m just a sucker 🙄 No I don’t have any more money. “Ok, headjob?”. Yeah sure. “$50” I already said I have no money. “It’s ok, it’s ok” and she proceeds to give me an average CBJ. Not the best but to be fair not the worst. And also she did have a surprisingly tidy arse. After maybe 2-3 minutes she says “you f**k me now”. Now I’m thinking I may as well try to get some value here so I say ok, but I literally have no money. “It’s ok, it’s ok” I lie there for a minute assuming she is going to jump on. No, that was incorrect. She gives a little laugh “you get up”. I get off the bed and she lies down on her back starfish style. With a slight feeling of disgust I do the deed and finish very quickly (only due to the fact my little bloke hasn’t felt pussy for eons and possibly my subconscious wanting to get the f**k out of there).

Doesn't sound too great ... but if you're saying you managed all up $150 for 40 mins FS in an AMP, then there may be a Q forming even with border and travel isssues.

S

SmilyECoyote

What an ordeal. Mate good review and thumbs up for warning fellow punters.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member

Yes that is one awesome review grrowler

Kethereum

Bronze Member

What shop did you go to?

guarantee

Silver Member
Actually, if some of us might notice, the market price for 1 hr fs is $150 or $100 half hr fs in AMP while the price for 1 hr fs in hotels is on average $220 or $130 for half hr fs. I don't mind giving some tips but the service and attitude MUST be good.

grrowler

Bronze Member
Doesn't sound too great ... but if you're saying you managed all up $150 for 40 mins FS in an AMP, then there may be a Q forming even with border and travel isssues.
Sure, if that’s your thing then go for it. But to be clear it was not 40 min FS - it was 20 min bad massage and 10-15 min of extras. IMO the ML took the quickest and laziest option to get my money. And would have happily fleeced me another $50-$100. The whole approach was dishonest and bad business.

Channelle

Legend Member
Sure, if that’s your thing then go for it. But to be clear it was not 40 min FS - it was 20 min bad massage and 10-15 min of extras. IMO the ML took the quickest and laziest option to get my money. And would have happily fleeced me another $50-$100. The whole approach was dishonest and bad business.
Thanks.
Nothing to do with it being my thing and not interested, was just trying to understand your experience - and having spent a few years working close to that location.