• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

BJ with condom

muffdiver

Gold Member
It's one of those things you put at the back of your mind, but like some w/l's they won't decide if it is a CBJ or a you are silly until they see you and your little mate to ensure all is good.

A

averageguy

Funnily enough I'm not a massive fan of BJ's. And yes, I'm male! Although you are silly do feel great if done well, I generally cannot cum from them unfortunately, for some reason, and would much prefer to kiss whilst in an embrace. That's much more intimate for me.

Having said that, I wouldn't really want to kiss a girl after she's had my meaty goodness in her mouth anyway, not that there is anything wrong with my meat, just personal preference. :)

F

Farm Boy

It's one of those things you put at the back of your mind, but like some w/l's they won't decide if it is a CBJ or a you are silly until they see you and your little mate to ensure all is good.

Back in the years B. C. ( before condoms) The Lady"s of the Night looked very closely and under a strong light for critters + a discharge this procedure no doubt still useful but could not detect H.I.V.

S

serotonin

For me personally, I would prefer to recieve a CBJ. As great as a you are silly is, I can't get my head past the safety aspect.

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Who likes the taste of rubber? I'd rather him not wear a condom, but I'm not a working lady so I guess that would have major safety implications.

I love dipping a guys cock in honey before I suck it, yummm! :)

K

Kodii

Nothing like the feeling of skin on skin, B.J with condom is like taking a shower with a raincoat on..

adam74

Silver Member
Never had a BJ with a condom on and I can't see how it would be as pleasurable. I totally understand the health aspects though. Thems the breaks.